The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Same Play! (Marchand on Vancouver)

Ryan Murray

Anyone remember when he did that to Raymond (game 2 or 3) and Torres came in and socked Kelly in the head really hard causing his head to whiplash? Good times, although i wish he did it to Marchand.... Even better was when Raymond did it to ratchand in game 5

Does everyone remember Marchand hitting Salo, where he was protecting himself? I watched Game 4 of the SCF 2011 today.

Click on this link-

Go to 8:40 of the video and watch. The player streaking into the Canucks zone is Marchand, and he almost takes out Daniel's head. On top of horrible officiating to make the game worse for Canadian teams, the lockout happens?

This is so sad. My parents are always telling me of hockey before the 2004-05 season, when I was just 4 years old. In my recent memory, I can't remember one game where I haven't yelled at the TV, or been mad with Gary Bettmann. Resolve the lockout soon, NHL and PA. I'm a die-hard fan you don't want to lose, but you seem to be trying really hard to doing so. All areas of the sport are now bogus.

why do we keep brining this up....

boston won...they did what they had to to win. at the end of the day, they are the ones who won the cup which is sadly more than I can say we have done.

if playing dirty/physical wins us a cup, i am all for it. up to now...skill hasn't gotten us a win

The submarine on Daniel is for, lack of a better term, an absolute p_ssy move. Any hockey player with two balls takes whats coming to them after throwing a cheapshot. Instead, this pos has to go low and take out an apparent 'soft European' at the knees because he cant fight his own battles.

Does everyone remember Marchand hitting Salo, where he was protecting himself? I watched Game 4 of the SCF 2011 today.

Click on this link-

Go to 8:40 of the video and watch. The player streaking into the Canucks zone is Marchand, and he almost takes out Daniel's head. On top of horrible officiating to make the game worse for Canadian teams, the lockout happens?

This is so sad. My parents are always telling me of hockey before the 2004-05 season, when I was just 4 years old. In my recent memory, I can't remember one game where I haven't yelled at the TV, or been mad with Gary Bettmann. Resolve the lockout soon, NHL and PA. I'm a die-hard fan you don't want to lose, but you seem to be trying really hard to doing so. All areas of the sport are now bogus.

Archived