The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Same Play! (Marchand on Vancouver)

Ryan Murray

I think it's actually incredible how much I hate Boston. Every god damn thing about that team is f*****. Their play-by-play announcer is the most biased idiot in all of sports, their coach is a complete idiot who thinks Salo is a goon, their GM believes that despite breaking people's necks/backs and running goalies that their players are "generally clean", and even their fricken owner is notorious for being one of the biggest d-bags. Jacobs is also one of the main dudes responsible for the lockout. Like holy f***. That entire organization is completely f*****.

I hate everything about that series, I live in ontario, and sadly mostly everyone I knew wanted Boston to win, why? Why wouldn't you want Canada to win the cup?! Because everyone hates the canucks. I am in a world of constant arguments about hockey and especially the finals. Whenever i try to even bring up officiating they say DON'T BALME THE REFS! and I can't get a word in. I know they don't pay attention to whats really happening like those non calls and all the other bs. They however do always bring up marchand punching danny several times, and when I try to say why were there calls they just say that daniel is a feline, like seriously people like this shouldn't watch hockey. I get so frustrated, I wish i lived in vancouver so many times.

I haven't watched any part of the 2011 finals, just can't stomache it :sick:. Everytime I see a snippet of the canucks getting ragdolled and not doing anything about it I get so infuriated that I actually start posting on cdc. That was a pathetic display by all canucks involved (save Schneider). This team needs some serious changes inside and out, bottom to top. I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

Edit: Thanks to Wynona's Big Brown Beaver

I haven't watched any part of the 2010 finals, just can't stomache it :sick:. Everytime I see a snippet of the canucks getting ragdolled and not doing anything about it I get so infuriated that I actually start posting on cdc. That was a pathetic display by all canucks involved (save Schneider). This team needs some serious changes inside and out, bottom to top. I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

I hate everything about that series, I live in ontario, and sadly mostly everyone I knew wanted Boston to win, why? Why wouldn't you want Canada to win the cup?! Because everyone hates the canucks. I am in a world of constant arguments about hockey and especially the finals. Whenever i try to even bring up officiating they say DON'T BALME THE REFS! and I can't get a word in. I know they don't pay attention to whats really happening like those non calls and all the other bs. They however do always bring up marchand punching danny several times, and when I try to say why were there calls they just say that daniel is a feline, like seriously people like this shouldn't watch hockey. I get so frustrated, I wish i lived in vancouver so many times.

The problem is, that's how you win a Cup in today's NHL, and it's been going on for years. The Cup Champion isn't the most skilled, best hockey club, it's the one that survives the playoff grind. Boston's huge skaters didn't have to worry about anyone and they broke other teams down physically so that they essentially ended up playing against corpses. The same can be said for the L.A Kings, although the Kings didn't use cheap shots or dirty play to do so.

I blame Rome, it was a decent clean series before he took out Horton, when you are up 2-0 why do you try to wake up the other team? We should of just won the game and give them nothing to be motivated by.

Bad play, bad decision by a bad player. Enjoy Dallas Romer.

Archived