The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chicago: Cop shoots puppy then issues owner parking ticket

key2thecup

So the officer shot for no good reason or he felt threatened? Which seems more likely here? Sometimes we just need to read between the lines. We get most of the story from the owner who disagrees with a witness regarding multiple warnings. This is a one sided story and yet there are discrepancies.There are three stories, the dogs owner's, a witness's who seems to have heard but not seen the encounter and the silent officer's who's side will come out later. The story is mostly fluff when then they go on and on about the dogs lineage and that it looks like Spuds Mckenzie etc.

Sorry, I like to hear all sides of the story before I make up my mind that the officer acted completely inappropriately.

So the officer shot for no good reason or he felt threatened? Which seems more likely here? Sometimes we just need to read between the lines. We get most of the story from the owner who disagrees with a witness regarding multiple warnings. This is a one sided story and yet there are discrepancies.There are three stories, the dogs owner's, a witness's who seems to have heard but not seen the encounter and the silent officer's who's side will come out later. The story is mostly fluff when then they go on and on about the dogs lineage and that it looks like Spuds Mckenzie etc.

Sorry, I like to hear all sides of the story before I make up my mind that the officer acted completely inappropriately.

It's a 29-pound miniature bull terrier puppy ... Those dogs are like a foot tall at full maturity ... Definition of an ankle biter. Was the puppy carrying a step ladder so it could climb up to his throat or brandishing a firearm?

As a police officer, you should probably just quit the force if you feel threatened by chihuahuas, yorkies, miniature breeds, house cats, etc.

I mean, how are you actually defending this dirtbag? I don't understand it.

I really hate these sensational headlines. If the cop shot the puppy then so be it. He had good reason and I guarantee he didn't just go around doing it just because.

This is a small insignificant matter. A dog is shot... Well how about the atrocities going on in Africa or the murderous atrocities happening in the middle east. Innocent kids getting their brains blown out and innocent civilians losing their lives to Israeli government

Get over it. Its an animal. We kill cows, pigs, chickens and they are the same as dogs. Hell, dogs are even a delicacy in Asia. Tired of people getting all bent out of shape over nothing!

I really hate these sensational headlines. If the cop shot the puppy then so be it. He had good reason and I guarantee he didn't just go around doing it just because.

This is a small insignificant matter. A dog is shot... Well how about the atrocities going on in Africa or the murderous atrocities happening in the middle east. Innocent kids getting their brains blown out and innocent civilians losing their lives to Israeli government

Get over it. Its an animal. We kill cows, pigs, chickens and they are the same as dogs. Hell, dogs are even a delicacy in Asia. Tired of people getting all bent out of shape over nothing!

We need a term for this kind of post, because it's always just a matter of time before one (or more) pops up in these kinds of discussions. Something like Godwin's Law..

"Why are we even discussing this! Don't you all know that people are starving in Africa! Don't you know they're dropping bombs in Beirut!"

"Bono's Law"?

We need a term for this kind of post, because it's always just a matter of time before one (or more) pops up in these kinds of discussions. Something like Godwin's Law..

"Why are we even discussing this! Don't you all know that people are starving in Africa! Don't you know they're dropping bombs in Beirut!"

"Bono's Law"?

To say that dog at 7 months could do real harm is bullish. Maybe to an infant but a grown man? Gimme a break that thing is tiny compared to that of a grown a$$ man. All it would take to stop that pup is a swift boot in the rump. That thing is tiny compared to the smallest of man. Cop should win douche of the year award.... Just another case of abuse of power..... Eye for an eye I always say

Archived