The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Iran Captures another US Drone

WHL rocks

No , you do not seem to get it , i was making the point that sometimes enemies will deal with each other when it suits them .

And the example i used was that reagan sold arms to one of America's bitterest enemies at the time , Iran , when it suited his agenda .

Yes I did understand what you said, but Bahrain is no superpower. USA and Saudi Arabistan are the guarantors of the King's rule in Bahrain. USA has a massive navy base in Bahrain. There is no way in hell Bahrain would take a US Drone and hand it over to Iran.

Saudi troops with western backing just went in and saved the King during Arab spring. Anyone who thinks Bahrain gave Iran a US Drone is either completely uneducated on geopolitics or lying to themselves.

Ha ha .. touche .. I canna help it .. I feel inundated by minor conspiracies where ever I go .. BBC speculated that a Bahrain Government official sold one to the Iranian Revolutionary guard illegally .. who really cares in the end? .. maybe Israel can launch an attack, with international support now, as they can point and say "A ha!!! .. look .. they have drones!!!!!!" .. :lol:

There is no doubt enemies will do these things you say they do. I agree.

That's not the issue. The issue is did Bahrain or another US ally give this drone to Iran. Or like CNN says is this drone a fake model which Iran made by looking at pictures from the internet. Or did Iran really capture another US drone.

Last time this happened it was the best of the best US has "uzi". They ended up admitting after initial denials. Like I said earlier Pres. Obama even asked for the drone back.

Archived