32 replies to this topic

#31 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

I like how the American media is still sticking with RQ crashing in Iran, despite the fact that their story changed about it 100 times, and that the Iranian government showed video of the damned thing landing.

Propaganda. CNN's 2 biggest anchors are Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper.

Blitzer is a former AIPAC lobbyist and Cooper is CIA.

#32 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,215 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

There is no doubt enemies will do these things you say they do. I agree.

That's not the issue. The issue is did Bahrain or another US ally give this drone to Iran. Or like CNN says is this drone a fake model which Iran made by looking at pictures from the internet. Or did Iran really capture another US drone.

Last time this happened it was the best of the best US has "uzi". They ended up admitting after initial denials. Like I said earlier Pres. Obama even asked for the drone back.

So what do you think?

This reminds me of the gary powers incident , and others like it .
Do you seriously doubt the fact that the US has drones flying over Iran gathering intelligence ?

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

tony-abbott-and-stephen-harper-custom-da

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#33 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

So what do you think?

This reminds me of the gary powers incident , and others like it .
Do you seriously doubt the fact that the US has drones flying over Iran gathering intelligence ?

Well of course US has drones flying over Iran gathering intelligence. Not only Iran but also other nations.

Remember a few years ago when China brought down a US intelligence plane in Hainan ? That plane was equipped with the most sophisticated US intelligence technology. The EP3 and its crew were gathering intelligence on Chinese Radar frequencies etc.

The X37B developed by NASA but taken over by US military is thought to have been spying on China, Russia and most likely Iran for over a year. It's going back into orbit again soon.

So IMO the story is not America flying drones to gather intelligence on it's enemies. The story is Iran capturing these drones and sharing the tech with America's other enemies, ie: China and Russia. RQ170

I'm not surprised Iran captured this drone as much as I was when they captured the RQ 170 Sentinel. That drone is supposed to be stealth and equipped with latest and best of US military tech. Apparently Iran brought it down by hacking it's software. Amazing stuff really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.