The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada votes against UN motion calling on Israel to open up nuclear program to inspection

key2thecup

The "ramblings on this website" are primarily direct quotations from top Palestinian leaders and clerics, you fool! Evidently you have no idea what kind of attitudes Israel is up against, and have no interest in learning.

Again I reiterate: Some seem to think the Israelis should apologize for not allowing themselves to be wiped out. How ridiculous is that?

so you resort to insults coda :lol:

As Jean Jacques rousseau stated , insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.

saying something , days not equate to actually commiting that act , i have not seen anyone apart from you claim the palestinians are commiting genocide .

you can reitorate all you like , i have never claimed the israelis should apologise for not wanting to be wiped out by some extreme elements in palestine , again this is one of your ridiculous statements .

Evidently you haven't been following the conversation. I said:

First of all, I find it kind of offensive that you respond to a page of direct quotes from Palestinian officials calling for Jewish genocide with laughing smileys :lol::lol: I am at a loss to why you think this is an appropriate reaction...and brings serious doubt to you claims of being a neutral party in the debate.

Secondly, Obviously I agree that the Arabs are not committing genocide. Despite many attempts at wiping Israel out the Arab countries have never managed to defeat Israel's defences. At the moment the Palestinians themselves are relatively impotent, thanks to Israeli measures like embargos on military imports, security checkpoints, and the Westbank wall...limited mainly to inaccurate rocket attacks.

Now this may seem shocking to you but listen to this: Criticizing Israel for not reducing its defences (for example, removing its embargo on military goods into the Palestinian territories, taking down the Westbank Wall, removing to its defenceless 1949 borders, etc. is in effect criticizing Israel for not inviting its own destruction. Implementing each one of these measures led to many fewer Israeli civilians being killed...removing the measures would undoubtedly increase the numbers of Israeli civilians being killed.

Can you imagine any other country, surrounded by hostile neighbours, being criticized for not putting itself into a less defensible position? Such a thing would be absurd.

Thus my comments on having the Israeli's appologize for not putting themselves in a more vulnerable position.

Evidently you haven't been following the conversation. I said:

First of all, I find it kind of offensive that you respond to a page of direct quotes from Palestinian officials calling for Jewish genocide with laughing smileys :lol::lol: I am at a loss to why you think this is an appropriate reaction...and brings serious doubt to you claims of being a neutral party in the debate.

Secondly, Obviously I agree that the Arabs are not committing genocide. Despite many attempts at wiping Israel out the Arab countries have never managed to defeat Israel's defences. At the moment the Palestinians themselves are relatively impotent, thanks to Israeli measures like embargos on military imports, security checkpoints, and the Westbank wall...limited mainly to inaccurate rocket attacks.

Now this may seem shocking to you but listen to this: Criticizing Israel for not reducing its defences (for example, removing its embargo on military goods into the Palestinian territories, taking down the Westbank Wall, removing to its defenceless 1949 borders, etc. is in effect criticizing Israel for not inviting its own destruction. Implementing each one of these measures led to many fewer Israeli civilians being killed...removing the measures would undoubtedly increase the numbers of Israeli civilians being killed.

Can you imagine any other country, surrounded by hostile neighbours, being criticized for not putting itself into a less defensible position? Such a thing would be absurd.

Thus my comments on having the Israeli's appologize for not putting themselves in a more vulnerable position.

Then again this is the same CIA that reported that Iraq had the WMDs.

And isn't it interesting: The Arabs last full-scale assault on Israel was in 1973...the CIA reported Israel has nuclear capability in 1974. As I said before...maybe not a coincidence.

Conventionally you're right: the Israelis should be able to repel any Arab attack at the moment.

the founding and prospering of Israel is one of the most amazing rags-to-riches stories in history.

but how could or should the Israelis respond to an ultimatum like "all Jews must leave the country of Israel or a nuclear bomb will be detonated in Tel Aviv". That's a tough one indeed!

1. The CIA used German intelligence in making the decision of WMD's in Iraq, oh yeah btw German intelligence TOLD the CIA not to trust the informant and that he was unreliable, but they closed their ears to that cause it wasn't about WMDs it was about justifying a new war.

2. You forgot to mention the fact I said, the nuke program began in the 50's with the fruits of the Dimona reactor. The Israeli nuclear program was first revealed publicly on December 13, 1960 in a Time Magazine article..

3. Yes using foreign taxpayer's money to build a country is such a great feel good story.

4. "all Jews must leave the country of Israel or a nuclear bomb will be detonated in Tel Aviv"....

^^^ Who?? gave this quote, and can you reference it? Cause I cant find it through a search.

The :lol::lol: where directed at your attempt to insult me , so do not come over with your righteous BS Coda .

Have all the doubts you want , i do not care what you think .

so you have finally admitted that the palestinian people are not committing genocide .

the only thing i have critisised israel for is their illegal settlements and land grabs .

After what i have seen in this life , not much shocks me coda

I'm hardly defending Hitler: I think he was the worst individual who ever lived. I do like the truth however, and I find no reason to accuse him of planning in Mein Kampf to take over the world when he didn't. You are making that up.

As I said: provide some reference to invading America or taking over the world in Mein Kampf.

Archived