The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada votes against UN motion calling on Israel to open up nuclear program to inspection

key2thecup

So now you are comparing a person who set up death camps and systematicaly killed the jews , to people who are trying to drive out the people who continually steal land from them , they have not set up camps to exterminate jews , and parts of their society want a two state solution to this conflict , yet you still say they want to commit genocide .

It is you who resorts to over the top rhetoric in your attempt to defend israel , and your personal attack is laughable :lol:

Oh yes I forgot: only the Israelis are allowed to be compared to Nazis. I continue to find this phenomenon interesting.

I brought up the Nazi Holocaust to help you see the error in your understanding of the word Genocide: It was an analogy taking an extreme example but with the same parameters of definition you used. But you are right: It is very commendable that the Arabs have not set up death camps to systematically kill the Jews, but only resort to the occasional war, more frequent terrorist attack, and constant rocket barrage.

More Israelis want a two state solution that Palestinians and Arabs...why do you never bring this up when Israel does things you disapprove of? Isn't this a double standard?

You also indicate that the Arabs are merely trying to drive out the Jews rather than commit Genocide. It's true: we can only guess at what percentage of Jews would be killed if the state of Israel was demolished, and which percentage would be able to leave (to God knows where). However, granting that a certain percentage of Jews could just leave and not be killed...isn't this true of every genocide? People would not be killed if they left the area of the genocide before they are killed...I think this is evident.

Frankly I find this a poor argument: Used in the reverse, actions by Israelis in their control of Palestinian land could be excused because "if they left, there would be no problem".

Probably not: if you know anything about Hamas it is more likely that they are just being dicks and the missiles are just to kill as many Israeli civilians as possible. As well, if Israel tried to wipe out Gaza like the Arabs have being trying to wipe out Israel, it would not take 64 years of attempts...rather a few days or a few weeks. You see, the Arabs are quite incompetent even when it comes to Genocide. Instead, Israel sends hundreds of truckloads of humanitarian aid to Gaza every day, and provides medical and many other services. It would seem odd if Israel were doing this while planning on wiping out Gaza.

Israel has restrictions on military and mixed-use goods imported into Gaza to minimize the number of rocket and artillery attacks launched against Israel. It seems like a reasonable policy. For example, what would the Canadian government's policy be towards Quebec if Quebec started firing hundreds of rockets a month into Ontario?

I can't provide you a quote about the United States specifically but the whole book is about a global order. It doesn't even take reading between the lines. If you don't understand that the USA was after Britain I don't what to say to you. There is ample evidence that Germany was going to engage with mainland North America.

As far as invading Palestine goes....grab a history of WWII. That should be enough proof. If you need more look to every country Hitler invaded and get back to me.

Israel has restrictions on military and mixed-use goods imported into Gaza to minimize the number of rocket and artillery attacks launched against Israel. It seems like a reasonable policy. For example, what would the Canadian government's policy be towards Quebec if Quebec started firing hundreds of rockets a month into Ontario?

:lol:

As I said, you've never read Mein Kampf. Or, at the very least, you didn't understand it. Hitler was very clearly referring to a global order. He was very willing to make peace with Britain because he falsely thought the country shared his values.

What's great about this conversation is that you are being an apologist for Hitler's agenda, Coda, and I am doing my utmost to make you see what the Holocaust actually was.

Titillating.

:lol: So I take it the Holocaust was not a genocide of the Jews because Hitler was not planning to go to Palestine and the United States to kill the Jews there? Did you really think a genocide was only a genocide if every single member of a certain ethnic group was killed?

Really, some of the things you say are bizarre.

Archived