Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Canada votes against UN motion calling on Israel to open up nuclear program to inspection

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#151 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Evidently you haven't read this thread very carefully. Many Arabs have wanted to wipe Israel off the map in the past, and many still do today. They tried and failed. I have bolded some of the more blatant statements below if you don't have time to read them all.

So obviously you are mistaken on several points: the Arabs did want to wipe out Israel, tried, failed, and therefore can be declared incompetent at genocide.

This 'wiping Israel off the map' is such a nonsensical statement. Israel was never on any map until practically yesterday and it was artificially supplanted onto modern maps through zionist terrorism, extortion and of course it could not at all be possible without the tactful revisionist history.

On the other hand, zionists have completely wiped Palestine off the map.

As usual, the typical zionist arguments insult the most basest of intelligence but it seems when this topic starts, intelligence and facts disappear.

Jedis got nothing on the zionist mind tricks. I guess we can also seemingly devise from your own statements and philosophy that the zionists are very competent at genocide. Well done, be proud.

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 12 December 2012 - 06:56 PM.

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

rsz_theylive.jpg 11477626583_2368927097.jpg  7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#152 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

dp

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 12 December 2012 - 06:55 PM.

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#153 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,334 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

This 'wiping Israel off the map' is such a nonsensical statement. Israel was never on any map until practically yesterday and it was artificially supplanted onto modern maps through zionist terrorism, extortion and of course it could not at all be possible without the tactful revisionist history.

As usual, the typical zionist arguments insult the most basest of intelligence but it seems when this topic starts, intelligence and facts disappear.

Jedis got nothing on the zionist mind tricks. I guess we can also seemingly devise from your own statements and philosophy that the zionists are very competent at genocide. Well done, be proud.

Posted Image

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#154 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

Posted Image

The current state of Israel is a zionist state. You cannot compare an ancient state that was led by Prophets of God, to a zionist state that is led by criminals and terrorists. At least I can't. Furthermore, the ancient kingdom of Israel existed for only 100 years before splitting up into Judea, Samaria etc.

Furthermore, the current state of Israel is illegal according to Orthodox Judaism.

But I did notice how your maps show perfectly how the zionists completely wiped Palestine off the map.

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 12 December 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#155 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,334 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

The current state of Israel is a zionist state. You cannot compare an ancient state that was led by Prophets of God, to a zionist state that is led by criminals and terrorists. At least I can't. Furthermore, the ancient kingdom of Israel existed for only 100 years before splitting up into Judea, Samaria etc.

Furthermore, the current state of Israel is illegal according to Orthodox Judaism.

But I did notice how your maps show perfectly how the zionists completely wiped Palestine off the map.

Whomever is in power controls the state.
The point is, Israel has existed for a very long time.

It also shows how Palestine virtually wiped out Israel.

Not that really matters...again...it's whomever is in power.
What's sad is that Israelis and Palestinians are basically brothers..

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#156 Coda

Coda

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

First you say "wiping Israel off the map is such a nonsensical statement" and then you go on to spout all the reasons Israel should not exist.

Clearly it is you who are nonsensical.

1. Israel exists now.
2. Various Arab leaders in the region have repeatedly stated since Israel was founded that it should be wiped off the map...or some equivalent statement usually referring to killing Jews.
3. Various Arab countries and factions have repeatedly tried to wipe Israel off the map.

It would appear that "wiping Israel off the map" is far from a nonsensical statement. Actually you appear to support it.

Your statement "on the other hand zionists have completely wiped Palestine off the map" is bizarre. Palestine is a geographical region. Political movements do not wipe geographical regions off the map. Palestine was never a nation or a country under the Arabs, and Palestinian Arabs never identified themselves as a people group until 1967. The only times in the last 3000 years when the region of Palestine was actually an independent nation or a country was as the country of Israel.

#157 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

First you say "wiping Israel off the map is such a nonsensical statement" and then you go on to spout all the reasons Israel should not exist.

Clearly it is you who are nonsensical.

1. Israel exists now.
2. Various Arab leaders in the region have repeatedly stated since Israel was founded that it should be wiped off the map...or some equivalent statement usually referring to killing Jews.
3. Various Arab countries and factions have repeatedly tried to wipe Israel off the map.

It would appear that "wiping Israel off the map" is far from a nonsensical statement. Actually you appear to support it.

Your statement "on the other hand zionists have completely wiped Palestine off the map" is bizarre. Palestine is a geographical region. Political movements do not wipe geographical regions off the map. Palestine was never a nation or a country under the Arabs, and Palestinian Arabs never identified themselves as a people group until 1967. The only times in the last 3000 years when the region of Palestine was actually an independent nation or a country was as the country of Israel.

You should know by now to never to let facts interfere with such views.
To err is human - but to really screw up you need a computer.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Never try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#158 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,397 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

This seems...copied and pasted.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#159 Coda

Coda

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

You should know by now to never to let facts interfere with such views.

That's one of the most vague statements I've ever read...care to be a little clearer?

#160 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

That's one of the most vague statements I've ever read...care to be a little clearer?

Posters holding the sort of views typified by the post to which you responded (correctly BTW) will continue to espouse such views regardless of the facts presented to them.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.

#161 Coda

Coda

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,163 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

Posters holding the sort of views typified by the post to which you responded (correctly BTW) will continue to espouse such views regardless of the facts presented to them.

Ah, I see. Cheers :towel:

#162 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,814 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

World bad...... Israel good.

/discussion.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#163 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

What an idiotic statement.

#164 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

This seems...copied and pasted.

Yes. Copied from reality and pasted into this forum.

#165 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,397 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Yes. Copied from reality and pasted into this forum.

No...that's not it.

Hard not to admire the passion though.

What an idiotic statement.

However it is hard to admire this. Your argument aside; statements like this may be more telling than you think about the strength of your beliefs.

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 13 December 2012 - 10:09 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#166 Primus099

Primus099

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,009 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

Wonder what will happen when Iran gets involved and drops a nuke on Israel and then they come back and drop 40 on Iran

#167 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,397 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

Wonder what will happen when Iran gets involved and drops a nuke on Israel and then they come back and drop 40 on Iran

World Peace?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#168 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

However it is hard to admire this. Your argument aside; statements like this may be more telling than you think about the strength of your beliefs.

A tongue-in-cheek reply whereby simply giving a taste of his own medicine.

#169 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

A tongue-in-cheek reply whereby simply giving a taste of his own medicine.

You need to learn what "tongue in cheek reply" means. Your comment was not one of those.

#170 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

You need to learn what "tongue in cheek reply" means. Your comment was not one of those.

Well, perhaps I was more referring to the traditional definition of the term. At least it didn't fly over everyone's heads.

Does your medicine taste foul btw?

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 14 December 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#171 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Well, perhaps I was more referring to the traditional definition of the term. At least it didn't fly over everyone's heads.

Does your medicine taste foul btw?

More like a non-existent definition of the term.

#172 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

More like a non-existent definition of the term.

I thought it accomplished a number of existent and suitable definitions of the term, such as ironic, humourus, amusing, facetious and even contempt as was traditionally defined.

And also (perhaps for EOM as well):

Posted Image
Yours seems to have taken a rather defective turn.

#173 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

I thought it accomplished a number of existent and suitable definitions of the term, such as ironic, humourus, amusing, facetious and even contempt as was traditionally defined.

And also (perhaps for EOM as well):

Posted Image
Yours seems to have taken a rather defective turn.

Nope.

Your statement could not be construed in such a manner.

Again you need to educate yourself on the proper use of literary devices such as sarcasm or irony - your knowledge is woefully inadequate.

And if you are attempting to reflect back my posts then you need to understand when and how to accomplish it as you have badly failed... yet again.

#174 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

Nope.

Your statement could not be construed in such a manner.

Again you need to educate yourself on the proper use of literary devices such as sarcasm or irony - your knowledge is woefully inadequate.

And if you are attempting to reflect back my posts then you need to understand when and how to accomplish it as you have badly failed... yet again.

Your logic here is non-existent much like the facts you have brought to this discussion, so you elect to simply carry on butthurtedly.

#175 Wetcoaster

Wetcoaster

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 40,454 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

Your logic here is non-existent much like the facts you have brought to this discussion, so you elect to simply carry on butthurtedly.

That makes even less sense then your last several posts.

#176 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,397 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

Way to go Darth...way to go.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#177 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

Way to go Darth...way to go.

Thanks man...I'd say same to you but I'm not even exactly sure what you're doing here.

#178 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

Actually, I did not list all the reasons Israel should not exist. I only listed one reason, which is according to Orthodox Judaism itself. The state of Israel according to Orthodox Judaism cannot legally (i.e. Judaic law) exist until the Jewish messiah returns. This is merely one example of how zionism is vehemently in opposition to Judaism.

The zionists even were so desperate on this notion they needed to concoct and fabricate translations of Ahmedinejad's speeches to push this nonsensical agenda of theirs.

1. Israel exists now.

1. Murder, rape, robbery, oppression and tyranny also exist now so I'm really not sure what your point is.

2. Here is another example of a typical zionist mind-trick...somehow 'wiping Israel off the map' means 'killing Jews'. It is like saying that Orthodox Jews who have been calling for the immediate dismantling of Israel since its creation are also referring to 'killing Jews'. Nonsensical indeed.

Meanwhile, Jews have lived in that land throughout history (often in peace and security) when there was no such thing as any Israel and there was no Israel to 'wipe off the map' in the first place. This little ignored fact of course poses a bit of a problem to your perspective.

Meanwhile, zionists have historically oppressed and murdered Jews to further the cause of the zionists and their state.

I write this article for the same reason I wrote my book: to tell the American people, and especially American Jews, that Jews from Islamic lands did not emigrate willingly to Israel; that, to force them to leave, Jews killed Jews...About 125,000 Jews left Iraq for Israel in the late 1940s and into 1952, most because they had been lied to and put into a panic by what I came to learn were Zionist bombs. (Naeim Gilady, former zionist soldier - "The Jews of Iraq")

I know that Arab leaders can say some pretty foolish and stupid things at times but I don't remember hearing them say that all men women, children and cattle should be slaughtered. And I don't believe they were saying anything along the lines you suggest prior to the birth of zionism. You think zionism might be the problem here?

Meanwhile zionist leaders (such as Chabad-Lubavitch Rabbi) have declared that all Arab men, women, children and even cattle should be killed. In fact there are numerous gut-wrenching zionist quotes along these lines.

3. Meanwhile, the zionist state has continuously expanded its borders and 'wiped' parts of other nations 'off the map', including all of Palestine.

Perhaps next you will say: "If you have a milkshake and I have a straw...and my straw reaches all the way into your milkshake" you might accuse us of wiping trying to wipe your milkshake 'off the map'!

It would appear that "wiping Israel off the map" is far from a nonsensical statement. Actually you appear to support it. Your statement "on the other hand zionists have completely wiped Palestine off the map" is bizarre. Palestine is a geographical region. Political movements do not wipe geographical regions off the map.

It is most definitely a nonsensical statement suited only for the feeble-minded who are completely ignorant of current events and history. And if I support anything it is wiping zionism off the map, absolutely.

It really is quite simple: if the aim of a political movement is to supplant a nation overtop an already existing nation or geographical area, thereby 'wiping it off the map' then that is what they are seeking to accomplish. And once this is accomplished you're going to tell us "no such thing"...riiiiight, just like "no such thing as a Palestinian" (straight out of the book of zionist Golda Meir, rather, Golda Mabovich...you know the old Eastern European/Khazar zionist name change trick).

Palestine was never a nation or a country under the Arabs, and Palestinian Arabs never identified themselves as a people group until 1967.

Well, while this is most untrue, even if we were to assume you are correct - an illegitimate group of totally external people supplanting an artificial and illegitimate nation overtop another nation or geographical area through state-sponsored terrorism, tyranny and brutality; thereby wiping them off the map over a number of decades may lead to the actual and rightful inhabitants and residents to identify themselves with much louder and more prominent vociferation.

The only times in the last 3000 years when the region of Palestine was actually an independent nation or a country was as the country of Israel.

...but only after wiping Palestine off the map.

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 14 December 2012 - 11:21 PM.

#179 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,397 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

Thanks man...I'd say same to you but I'm not even exactly sure what you're doing here.

Observing and commenting. I was hoping to come in for more discussion and some information but you're to busy telling people how it is and then how stupid they are.

I can generally read through things and do some research on what's said but when it came to reading your stuff quite honestly I was completely turned off anything you had to say.

Edited by EmployeeoftheMonth, 15 December 2012 - 09:32 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#180 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

Observing and commenting. I was hoping to come in for more discussion and some information but you're to busy telling people how it is and then how stupid they are.

I can generally read through things and do some research on what's said but when it came to reading your stuff quite honestly I was completely turned off anything you had to say.

I see...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.