Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Champions of Nothing

Where to buy a Jersey Display Case

13 posts in this topic

I NEED to buy a jersey display case for a Christmas present. I have looked on Ebay, Amazon and many sports memorabilia sites. On Ebay and Amazon you can find reasonably priced ones (under $80) but the shipping costs on each one are at least $40-$50. All the other sites usually have ones for extremely high prices, since they are usually the ones with the team logo on it, which goes for about $300 depending on where you look.

Does anyone know of a retail store that carries them? I am really looking for one for a decent price. I have heard that Costco has carried them before, but I didn't see one at the Nanaimo location or on their website. Or is there anyone that has one they would be willing to sell?

I am desperate here. Please help!

One just like this:

black-shadow-box-jersey-display-case-150x150.jpg

The reviews on that one stink!

Try heading over to a place that frames pictures and get an estimate if they'll do it?

The reviews on that one stink!

Try heading over to a place that frames pictures and get an estimate if they'll do it?

If you are going to Michael's - and you aren't in a rush.

I recommend to wait until they have a 60% off framing event... (which happens once every 6-8 weeks)

I have seen them at Costco before, I bet way way less expensive than michaels but only if they have them in stock. I think they were in the neighborhood of $200 if I remember correctly.

If you are going to Michael's - and you aren't in a rush.

I recommend to wait until they have a 60% off framing event... (which happens once every 6-8 weeks)

Funny how the jersey in the frame is just a Canucks jersey photoshopped a different color, and the name is covered. :lol: