Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I♥Wellwood

Ask I♥Wellwood and EB² anything

368 posts in this topic

You live on res? How's that like? I wanna live on res too :( but there's no point cuz i go to school locally so there's no point paying extra money

He's cute but I'm not THAT interested

lol @ people living on campus in canada

Living off campus would be cheaper but you don't get the same experience. You meet a lot of great people that you wouldn't otherwise meet.

Living off campus would be cheaper but you don't get the same experience. You meet a lot of great people that you wouldn't otherwise meet.

i work at UVIC, and I can't imagine how terrible it must be to live on campus. 45 minutes removed from the developed world, stuck permanently surrounded by exchange students and third rate frat boys trying to emulate american "party culture"

give me the city any day of the week

i work at UVIC, and I can't imagine how terrible it must be to live on campus. 45 minutes removed from the developed world, stuck permanently surrounded by exchange students and third rate frat boys trying to emulate american "party culture"

give me the city any day of the week

None of my Uvic experience has been like this. lol. That being said, I'd still rather be living off campus.

None of my Uvic experience has been like this. lol. That being said, I'd still rather be living off campus.

Which uni are y'all in and what do you study?

I like to maintain a little bit of privacy :P

And if you know the answer, don't be a jerk and say it!

I like to maintain a little bit of privacy :P

And if you know the answer, don't be a jerk and say it!

Should I look for a girl-version Kyle Wellwood on campus?? I'll know it's you when I see the McD's bag in her hand :P(j/k)

What do y'all consider a fun typical day outside of CDC and school? Visiting fast foo... nah haha

back to asking questions!!

If you had to customize your very own hot dog, what kind of toppings would be on it aside from the regular ketchup, mustard, relish, or mayo?

If you had to customize your very own hot dog, what kind of toppings would be on it aside from the regular ketchup, mustard, relish, or mayo?