Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuckbeliever

Kypereos and MacLean dish it out during Fan 590 show

http://blogs.denverp...-toronto/11978/

It is in the bottom. Apparently this whole thing got edited out by the folks at Fan 590 for the podcast.

Have a listen.

Also for the record, as someone who has a pretty solid knowledge about Statistics, average salary doesn't mean squat. MacLean says average NBA guy is making 5.1 million but the average which is the mean is never the best representation for any figure as it is skewed tremendously by guys who are making way more or way less. So even in the NHL the average salary is 2.3 million but that number is tremendously inflated by the high end players. The average 3rd line player isn't making 2.3 million. The number is significantly less

Reeks of typical radio artificiality.

But with the upcoming season cancellation, these guys are on thin ice. Perhaps explains any 'realness' this heated radio talk. Highly doubt it though. Kyper and Dougie Mack in particular have had pretend fights forever now.

But with the upcoming season cancellation, these guys are on thin ice. Perhaps explains any 'realness' this heated radio talk. Highly doubt it though. Kyper and Dougie Mack in particular have had pretend fights forever now.

This is normal between this two. I've listened/watched t=Mac and Kypper do this type of stuff many times.

first off nba roster is smaller.

2nd, NBA makes more money. more fan support.

But yea, these 2 are goofs. No offence. All they do is slam the Canucks and Luongo. Luongo is not the best, but no one can slam him except for Canucks fans.

As soon as I see Doug MacLean on my television I change the challenge. I think he has yelling confused for enthusiasm. I don't like getting yelled at through my TV. People who yell things generally do so because the content behind what they are saying generally isn't enough to get someone's attention.

But with the upcoming season cancellation, these guys are on thin ice.  Perhaps explains any 'realness' this heated radio talk.  Highly doubt it though.  Kyper and Dougie Mack in particular have had pretend fights forever now.

MacLean is an overbearing idiot. Not a big fan of either of these guys, but MacLean is extremely difficult to listen to, let alon take seriously. How did this guy ever land a GM position in the NHL?

MacLean is an overbearing idiot. Not a big fan of either of these guys, but MacLean is extremely difficult to listen to, let alon take seriously. How did this guy ever land a GM position in the NHL?