The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fans To Lockout The NHL

by your posts i know you will go back the second the nhl returns and suck at the bettman teet :) nicely done. Or you can lockout the NHL from your wallet, since thats where they want you , the fan, not because of your love of the game but because of whats in your wallet...capital one said it best, whats in your wallet!

by your posts i know you will go back the second the nhl returns and suck at the bettman teet :) nicely done. Or you can lockout the NHL from your wallet, since thats where they want you , the fan, not because of your love of the game but because of whats in your wallet...capital one said it best, whats in your wallet!

Yup.

I used to laugh at this before, but enough is enough.

My main reason for an NHL boycott going forward would be that this lockout has absolutely no justification. The smug arrogance shown by american lawyers on both sides as they directly lie to us about all issues has grown to be intolerable. The idiocy of keeping failed franchises afloat. The stupid contracts. The corruption at the top levels. The good ol' boys club. The fixing. The shoddy implementation of rules. The shady cast of characters in ownership. The self-serving dbags among the players.

I don't miss it.

I won't miss it.

I'll look on from online. And i'll still post here. But i am done paying for anything NHL, including anything tv related. TSN. Sportsnet. Buh-bye! I don't miss that either. And for anything i MUST watch, well, there are ways.

Screw this league. They need to pay.

And it's gonna be hard. Very hard, since i've been hooked for over 25yrs. But since i've pretty much given up watching tv these days, giving up watching hockey can't be impossible.

And it'll be hard to not support the Canucks. But you can in plenty of ways while still not paying for anything NHL. And i'll still be here on cdc of course.

My feeling last lockout: 'F U, no hockey?!?'

My feeling this lockout: 'F U. NO HOCKEY!'

Archived