Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOB for MVP

(Article) NHL Expansion Draft & Potential Keepers for each team

31 posts in this topic

While that is true, leaving a player unprotected is basically telling them that they aren't an important part of the team.

You can only protect so many guys though. Are you going to protect Luongo over Schneider? Or are you going to protect them both and leave four more skaters exposed?

Leaving Luongo unprotected would be really hard choice for the Canucks, but yeah they would likely do that.

I'm pretty sure it is only players who have played in NHL games, or a certain amount of NHL games.

how does it work? can they can only select current full time roster players/ any player with a 1 or 2 way contract? what about injured players can they be had or are they exempt or automatically take up a a spot on the protected list?

While that is true, leaving a player unprotected is basically telling them that they aren't an important part of the team.

I'm sorry, should Roberto Luongo feel like he's an important part of this Vancouver Canucks team? He's halfway out the door, you don't have to worry about insulting the guy.

I'd take Lappy instead of Raymond. Lappy on the 4th line has been better than Raymond on the top 6 in the past 2 years.

I'm pretty sure it is only players who have played in NHL games, or a certain amount of NHL games.

Better idea. Cut two teams, and any struggling franchises move to stronger markets.

Oh man, if the league screws us out of one of our goalies after this whole lockout while we are peaking, I'm gonna start believing in the conspiracy against the nux