The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Santa Fired for Telling Kid "Leafs Suck."

At least he didn't tell the kid there is no Santa. Or try to explain why his mom was pushing him to sit in some strange dude's lap.

Besides, everyone knows Santa's a Minnesota fan. He likes how they look like really tall elves in those red and green uniforms.

Just a lot of smart ass comments above as usual I see.............sounds like hardly a parent amongst the lot of you.

As for the Leafs jibes, why shouldn't the kid like the Leafs..............after all this forum has quite a few adult Canucks fans on it (including me) and the Canucks have NEVER won a cup.............what does that say about us?

Well done to the Mum/Mom she was doing what any decent parent would have done.

Oh I forgot...........lol

Just a lot of smart ass comments above as usual I see.............sounds like hardly a parent amongst the lot of you.

As for the Leafs jibes, why shouldn't the kid like the Leafs..............after all this forum has quite a few adult Canucks fans on it (including me) and the Canucks have NEVER won a cup.............what does that say about us?

Well done to the Mum/Mom she was doing what any decent parent would have done.

Oh I forgot...........lol

I have kids and if it were one of mine, I'd probably have something to say as well. (although I'd probably say it to the faux Santa rather than his employers)

However, one must remember that here on CDC, (and in the absence of actual physical harm, of course) disdain for anything Maple Leaf-centric (or Toronto-centric for that matter) trumps any sense of moral outrage that we might otherwise feel..

Archived