The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TV TOURNAMENT-FINAL FOUR

gmen81

TV shows  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't enjoy game of thrones. Granted, I didn't give it much of a chance. Watched 45 minutes of pilot and turned it off. Community is good. It's not great, but it's good. Same goes for breaking bad. It's not nearly as great as people make it out to be.

Call me a tough critic, but maybe it's because after you watch lost, no other tv show can really compare.

game of thrones is super good, but i don't think i'd call it perfect at all. the "grand" battle scenes are unimpressive. the person i was watching the show with said she was actually embarrassed at how low budget they looked. can't say i disagree. how could such a high budget show skimp on the fight scenes?

the show's strengths (imo) are in the politics and social issues. loses itself completely when there's war going on

game of thrones is super good, but i don't think i'd call it perfect at all. the "grand" battle scenes are unimpressive. the person i was watching the show with said she was actually embarrassed at how low budget they looked. can't say i disagree. how could such a high budget show skimp on the fight scenes?

the show's strengths (imo) are in the politics and social issues. loses itself completely when there's war going on

It is honestly a shame if breaking bad and game of thrones lose, they are on a whole different tier of television compared to the other two shows.

People voting for community are probably just thinking about Annie's nice rack.

Archived