Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BananaMash

Grim Fairy Tales (Spooky, heartwarming, etc.)

43 posts in this topic

so im was walkin down street n i saw a murdr in a mask. i said, no plz dunt hurt me n i run into bush. wil i was hidin my cellfoam went off n i anser n he sai "u no u cannot hide". den I run away

i get hoam an try 2 hav som pooptarts n I see hook on de cupbard door. hook wif blood! i run away.

den i relize i needed poptart n bloodsugar got 2 low i died.

the rell killer was blud sugar the hole time.

lik dis if ur scared.

so im was walkin down street n i saw a murdr in a mask. i said, no plz dunt hurt me n i run into bush. wil i was hidin my cellfoam went off n i anser n he sai "u no u cannot hide". den I run away

i get hoam an try 2 hav som pooptarts n I see hook on de cupbard door. hook wif blood! i run away.

den i relize i needed poptart n bloodsugar got 2 low i died.

the rell killer was blud sugar the hole time.

lik dis if ur scared.

1:31 am over here.

I am too terrified to sleep!

What the heck is this you nerd, I can't even read it.

Weren't you complaining about people spamming the boards today, Mash?

Hmmmmm...

;)

Weren't you complaining about people spamming the boards today, Mash?

Hmmmmm...

;)

I was walking in the woods one night, this jerk hid some pages from my notebook and I was trying to get them back. I walked into this long cement tunnel and there was a page, just taped on the wall! I pick it up and look for the remaining pages. I saw this weird wall with four sides, but there was nothing on it. I proceeded to find a page on this huge tree, and another one on a silo. At this time, I saw a light in the distance...the fourth page!?! I walked in to what appeared to be a bathroom...I really need to pee. So I went into one of the rooms and did my business against one of the walls. I looked up, and there was a page stuck on the wall! I grabbed it quickly and turned to leave, when suddenly this guy, at least 8 feet tall and skinny as a twig appeared! He had a white mask over his head and was wearing a suit. He came towards me...and I blacked out...

anddddddddd repeat

You want scary stories, watch an episode of Scooby Doo. Or the movie, for that matter...

"MARY RANE IS A RAN IN A RASK!!!"

my fiance wants to get married soon.

true story.

i know, you're as terrified as i am.

my fiance wants to get married soon.

true story.

i know, you're as terrified as i am.

Ok, I've got a really good horror story and it's particularly terrifying because its true:

In countries all over the world, including our own, children, many of them just like you, are abducted and sold into the world of underground sex trafficking.

Ok, I've got a really good horror story and it's particularly terrifying because its true:

In countries all over the world, including our own, children, many of them just like you, are abducted and sold into the world of underground sex trafficking.

there should be a warning for this thread.

How much could I go for? A few pesos?