The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Grim Fairy Tales (Spooky, heartwarming, etc.)

BananaMash

so im was walkin down street n i saw a murdr in a mask. i said, no plz dunt hurt me n i run into bush. wil i was hidin my cellfoam went off n i anser n he sai "u no u cannot hide". den I run away

i get hoam an try 2 hav som pooptarts n I see hook on de cupbard door. hook wif blood! i run away.

den i relize i needed poptart n bloodsugar got 2 low i died.

the rell killer was blud sugar the hole time.

lik dis if ur scared.

so im was walkin down street n i saw a murdr in a mask. i said, no plz dunt hurt me n i run into bush. wil i was hidin my cellfoam went off n i anser n he sai "u no u cannot hide". den I run away

i get hoam an try 2 hav som pooptarts n I see hook on de cupbard door. hook wif blood! i run away.

den i relize i needed poptart n bloodsugar got 2 low i died.

the rell killer was blud sugar the hole time.

lik dis if ur scared.

I was walking in the woods one night, this jerk hid some pages from my notebook and I was trying to get them back. I walked into this long cement tunnel and there was a page, just taped on the wall! I pick it up and look for the remaining pages. I saw this weird wall with four sides, but there was nothing on it. I proceeded to find a page on this huge tree, and another one on a silo. At this time, I saw a light in the distance...the fourth page!?! I walked in to what appeared to be a bathroom...I really need to pee. So I went into one of the rooms and did my business against one of the walls. I looked up, and there was a page stuck on the wall! I grabbed it quickly and turned to leave, when suddenly this guy, at least 8 feet tall and skinny as a twig appeared! He had a white mask over his head and was wearing a suit. He came towards me...and I blacked out...

anddddddddd repeat

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok, I've got a really good horror story and it's particularly terrifying because its true:

In countries all over the world, including our own, children, many of them just like you, are abducted and sold into the world of underground sex trafficking.

Archived