Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

reversedplayoffbeard

where are the sedins

31 posts in this topic

Hi. Does anyone know if the sedins are still in vancouver or if they're in sweden. The reason i'm asking is that there is a big charity event goin on in sweden and i'm trying to get them to donate something to the auction.

I'm fairly certain they are in Vancouver.

They have been interviewed on the local news several times during the lockout.

I think their kids go to school in Vancouver so they are here for now

Ok! Thanks. I was hoping they could auction out a dinner or somethimg like that. Hopefully a signed jersey will be available soon if i get my will through!

Last I heard the twins were kickin' it with Burrows, apparently they bought a couple volcano vaporizers and they're just bake'n out and rocking some NHL 13 somewhere on Van island, you know, making up them dope plays :towel:

Last I heard the twins were kickin' it with Burrows, apparently they bought a couple volcano vaporizers and they're just bake'n out and rocking some NHL 13 somewhere on Van island, you know, making up them dope plays :towel:

there cycling the puck in the downtown eastside looking for a open corner store

Henrik Sedin is at my house right now. He is saying "hello" to CDC.

Most of the players are still in Vancouver. I really love these guys. Both of them said they will go to the SEL if there is no agreement.

They are still here. It's a nice gesture.