The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shooting inside Portland Mall

-Vintage Canuck-

Person opens fire at mall near Portland, Oregon:

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Sheriff's deputies say there has been a shooting in a shopping mall near Portland, Ore.

One witness at the Clackamas Town Center told television station KATU at least two people were shot, and he saw sheets put over them.

Another witness told the station she saw people screaming and parents grabbing their children as they fled the mall.

That witness said the gunman had a rifle and was wearing a camouflage outfit and a mask.

Another witness said ambulances were arriving at the scene.

Entrances to the mall have been blocked off.

No further details were immediately available from the Clackamas County sheriff's office.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/reports-gunfire-mall-near-portland-ore

Watch live here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kgw-com

Keep me posted, guys. This is the kind of news story I love. Tragic and close-to-home-enough as to where discussion is relevant and allows me to show how empathetic and caring I truly am, at least for a few minutes. But it's also far enough so it doesn't actually change my life in literally any way!

Win/win for me!

Keep me posted, guys. This is the kind of news story I love. Tragic and close-to-home-enough as to where discussion is relevant and allows me to show how empathetic and caring I truly am, at least for a few minutes. But it's also far enough so it doesn't actually change my life in literally any way!

Win/win for me!

Win/win for me!

Really? You like to hear about people being shot? The news story I would really love is Harper resigning or Palestine and Israel come in peace. Not tragic news stories that have victims in it. It is kind of sick and sadistic that you love these news stories.

Archived