The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 Create a Player

UMB

Gally is the lone goalie

I'm sure he'll have a great career

Also; Wizdom is the last person, if you see him around, give him a yell - if he doesn't do his SS by 5PM tomorrow, Crom! takes his place.

Sorry! I forgot about this, working on it now.

You're very lucky, you were 30 minutes away from getting cut

So God Damn close.

Next time I guess.

Don't you just love the number 22? There are just SO MANY great things about 22! It is 11 times 2, it is 2 and 2 put beside each other, it's Daniel Sedin's number, It's the overall Giroux was selected in 2006. In fact I love the number 22 so much that I'm extending the number of participants for this pool to 22! This means the first two people on the waitlist will be given a spot!!!

Waitlist

1. Crom!

2. Chimon

Welcome to the game! You have been given a spot. Please have a sheet up by Sunday at 6PM!

Niloc - did you say you wanted to be on Seattle or what?

It still says Portland on your sheet

Guys I will always be going off what is on the spreadsheet. If you change something, tell me in here AND change it on the spreadsheet.

Remember that it doesn't ENTIRELY matter what you put on your spreadsheet! In NHL 13 Potential is very important, it tells the system how well your player can become in the end! So really this game is about luck as I'm picking the potential's using a random generator!

Niloc - did you say you wanted to be on Seattle or what?

It still says Portland on your sheet

Guys I will always be going off what is on the spreadsheet. If you change something, tell me in here AND change it on the spreadsheet.

I said Seattle, but it honestly doesn't matter to me

Archived