The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 Create a Player

UMB

I am not one for public speaking so I borrowed from a few others

For example: “I’d like to thank the Academy Nathan Mackinnon for allowing me to be here today.”

“I never thought I would win such an honor, let alone work play in one of Bob Smith's Nathan MacKinnon's fantastic movies sims.”

“It was an experience to remember. Bob Nathan Mackinnon was a wonderful director (of the sim) and all of the other actors players were very friendly and professional."

For example: “But it wasn't just acting playing well that made this possible; I wouldn't be here getting this award without the blood, sweat, and tears of the writers, director, producers, stage crews, Nathan Mackinnon and all my brilliant fellow actors players.”

For example: “I'd like to thank Mom and Dad for always being there and encouraging me, my agent John for getting me the part, Bob Nathan Mackinnon for never giving up, even when there were technical issues and the like(suprizingly accurate), and everyone else in my life who made this moment possible for me.

For example: “I couldn't have done it without you guys.”

thank you for reading my acceptance speech for whatever it was that I achieved and have not got a reward for yet

QMJHL: Halifax Mooseheads - 37-28-3, 77 points, 7th in QMJHL

Chimon Midorima - 1RW, PP 1C, 4ManPP 1RW, 4v4 1RW, Extra Attacker #1.

OHL: London Knights -

42-22-4, 88 PTS, 2nd in OHL

Ben Douglass - 1LW, PP 1LW, 4ManPP 1RW, PK 1C, 3ManPK 1C, 4v4 1C, Extra Attacker #1.

Josh MacLeod - 1RW, PP 1C, 4ManPP 1C, PK 1RW, 4v4 1RW, Extra Attacker #2.

Mits TcGee - 2C, PP 1RW, 4ManPP 2RW, 4v4 2RW.

WHL: Seattle Thunderbirds - 55-14-3, 113 PTS, 1st in WHL

Not gonna bother posting everyone's roles as there are too many players, so you get this:

Steven Seagull - Fir Lorents - BorkBork BorkIkea

Riley Sheen - Luke Lockhart - Alexander Delnov

Mitch Elliot - Sanchez Osborne - Connor Honey

Seth Swenson - Justin Hickman - Branden Troock

Jackson Hunter - Ibrahim Moizoos

Shea Theodore - Mike Shamrock

Jared Hauf - Evan Wardley

Jaq Le Cok Grand

Ben Glover

Host: Saskatoon Blades - 36-27-9, 81 PTS, 10th in the WHL

Seattle's record looks to be the best, with London being the second best. Halifax has 1 more win and 1 more loss than Saskatoon, and Saskatoon has 4 more points than Halifax due to OTL's.

I am not one for public speaking so I borrowed from a few others

For example: “I’d like to thank the Academy Nathan Mackinnon for allowing me to be here today.”

“I never thought I would win such an honor, let alone work play in one of Bob Smith's Nathan MacKinnon's fantastic movies sims.”

“It was an experience to remember. Nathan Mackinnon was a wonderful director (of the sim) and all of the other actors players were very friendly and professional."

For example: “But it wasn't just acting playing well that made this possible; I wouldn't be here getting this award without the blood, sweat, and tears of the writers, director, producers, stage crews, Nathan Mackinnon and all my brilliant fellow actors players.”

For example: “I'd like to thank Mom and Dad for always being there and encouraging me, my agent John for getting me the part, Bob Nathan Mackinnon for never giving up, even when there were technical issues and the like(suprizingly accurate), and everyone else in my life who made this moment possible for me.

For example: “I couldn't have done it without you guys.”

thank you for reading my acceptance speech for whatever it was that I achieved and have not got a reward for yet

Excellent speech; it brought a tear to my eye. Though formal, you were able to convey a necessary amount of emotion through your words to the listeners, and showed maturity as you acknowledged your roots and fellow saplings.

2013 Memorial Cup Round Robin Schedule

May 10th, 2012

Seattle @ Saskatoon

May 11th, 2012

Halifax @ London

May 12th, 2012

Saskatoon @ London

May 13th, 2012

Halifax @ Seattle

May 14th, 2012

London @ Seattle

May 15th, 2012

Saskatoon @ Halifax

All times 7:00PM Local Time (CST)

All games played in Saskatoon at the home of the Blades

May 10th, 2013

Seattle 3 @ Saskatoon 0

1st Period:

SEA - Ibrahim Moizoos [1] (Swenson, Hickman)

SEA - Ibrahim Moizoos [2] (Honey, Osborne)

2nd Period:

3rd Period:

SEA - Luke Lockhart [1] (Sheen, Delnov)

Seattle Thunderbirds - 1-0-0

Saskatoon Blades - 0-1-0

May 11th, 2013

Halifax 4 @ London 1

1st Period:

HAL - Chimon Midorima [1] (MacKinnon, Drouin) PP

HAL - Darcy Ashley [1] (Fournier, MacKinnon)

2nd Period:

HAL - Jonathan Drouin [1] (Fournier, Ashley)

HAL - Matthew Boudreau [1] (Ciampini, Gazzola) PP

LON - Max Domi [1] (Douglass, MacLeod)

3rd Period:

Halifax Mooseheads - 1-0-0

London Knights - 0-1-0

Archived