Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UMB

NHL 13 Create a Player

1,262 posts in this topic

Be at ease and return now to your humble sleep, Fir Lorents, for you are no longer of this world. The day will come where you will be called upon from the dead to fulfill your sacred task once more; to give me the means to live vicariously into the divine life of an NHL player; to protect, and to serve. Until that day, may we all be at peace. You will not be forgotten.

RIP Borkbork BorkIkea and the rest of the legendary Seattle WHL team.

It was fun while it lasted. No one can take away our virtual memorial cup, and the run up to it

It was fun while it lasted. No one can take away our virtual memorial cup, and the run up to it

'twas pretty special!

If there's anybody I'd want to win a virtual Memorial Cup with, it'd be you guys.

I should get a this old Windows DOS hockey simulator thing I had and we can have a 2 team league, just with the players from this league. lmfao.

That cup run was beautiful. Something us Thunderbirds will always have.

So I thought it would be cool to have a V.2 of this and I started creating a few players. Then I realized I have no idea what I am doing. I have no idea how FUMB was able to get stats, draft rankings and the whole nine yards.

Derp derp

You should continue this since you're back now.

Yes you should.

I would love to but I won't be able to update once a day. Once a week or maybe even once every TWO weeks good for you guys ?

I would love to but I won't be able to update once a day. Once a week or maybe even once every TWO weeks good for you guys ?

Ye