The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 Create a Player

UMB

I have also made a chief decision to reserve a spot for Intoewsables, if he wants to take it because of all the hard work he has done with the EHM Create A Skater's and Stanley Cup Run's. IT, here is your chance to enjoy your own game for once, I appreciate the work you put into your games.

Can't say no to that. :wub:

Count me in.

Ill be the Canadian-German sensation Dick Assman. (pronounced Uzman)

As much as I like your sense of humor, EA does have a censor in the game so I doubt they let you use that

Reserve!

idk if im supposed to give you a name yet but if i need to....Patrick Luongo!

EDIT:

Also, a left wing play maker.

Ermagerrrrd Salter! I remember you! Haven't seen you in awhile but you're one of those awesome kids on CDC that I like (I'm a kid too). Don't have many of those here.

How did your love poem date gf go?

Can't say no to that. :wub:

Count me in.

:wub:

Just a heads up I'm merely getting the thread up. I highly doubt I will start it this weekend, I might create some of the players however I'm heading into the final 10 days of school where everything is crazy hectic. I have my debate, french test, math 9 Final and socials unit test with an essay on it all during the last week so don't expect anything to come out until December 22nd or so. Sorry guys

Ermagerrrrd Salter! I remember you! Haven't seen you in awhile but you're one of those awesome kids on CDC that I like (I'm a kid too). Don't have many of those here.

How did your love poem date gf go?

Haha I remember you!!! :P it worked haha. Being a kid rules! lol

How do that attributes sheets work? I don't really get that part, what will be start out as overall wise?

Based on the spreadsheet i created, everyone SHOULD be around 60-65 overall (matching other top prospects like MacKinnon and Yakupov). Of course there will be some fluxuation depending on what attributes you choose.

Archived