The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 Create a Player

UMB

In an interview, Philippe Zarrgon talked about being selected 24th overall by the Vancouver Canucks.

"Very proud to be selected by such a great organization, I feel like I'm going to be a great fit with the likes of Jensen and Kassian, very excited to come to camp this year."

Other Notable 24th Overall selections:

Daniel Briere

Brad Boyes

Alex Steen

Mike Richards

TJ Oshie

Mikael Backlund

Marcus Johnsson

Fir Lorents closed his Twitter account and other social media outlets last Thursday in compliance with the New Jersey Devil's ban on such sites.

"No, no trouble at all; I'm more than happy to do what the organization thinks is right for its players," Lorents said when asked if there were any hard feelings.

He then quietly wept in a corner.

Lou Serr commented about being drafted by the Dallas stars saying

I am so excited about being a first round draft pick, I hope to be a difference-maker to the team and lead the charge in front of Jack Campbell for years to come. I have been practising my accent Yall

After using his phone for a few minutes Lou said to the reporter

I did some research and I am excited to go down to meet some southern ladies who are hot (from the weather of course)

Also, nice to be picked by the same team as another player. Josh MacLeod and Fir Lorents are sure to be a great duo for years to come.

It's good because you put up 100+ assists and he put up 50+ goals so it could become magical.

Basically your BorkBork BorkIkea, but better defensively

Archived