The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

27 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

Jägermeister

Yeah guess what bud...I don't watch Fox News, and I'm far from brainwashed,....but Iran has a state religion, and is run by Islamic law, so don't urinate down my leg and tell me it's raining by giving me stuff like "All the people are friendly there"...lol

Bottom line: .. there is no chance of meaningful gun or ammo control in the US of A as long as the Military Industrial Complex prevails .. I am almost to the point where I hope America self-implodes .. they are getting close to the edge both economically AND morally .. problem is, they may suck us all down the drain with them ..

WE are watching an "empire" crumble" in upon itself .. the Romans and British are watching and laughing their collective arses off at America's failure to learn anything from history ..

When you haven't been there, why are you arguing with me? Have you ever met a Persian person before? The government is bad, yes and they have strict rules about not being able to drink alcohol etc. but their citizens are outstanding and friendly whether you are a foreigner or not. Just because the country is under Islamic law it doesn't mean it is a barbaric country. Guess what, American is also under Christian laws.

Bottom line: .. there is no chance of meaningful gun or ammo control in the US of A as long as the Military Industrial Complex prevails .. I am almost to the point where I hope America self-implodes .. they are getting close to the edge both economically AND morally .. problem is, they may suck us all down the drain with them ..

WE are watching an "empire" crumble" in upon itself .. the Romans and British are watching and laughing their collective arses off at America's failure to learn anything from history ..

I don't think there should be a limit on ammunition man...jesus christ I've already made a point of saying that some people just like to go down to a firing range and relieve stress...Keeping a record is a great idea...just don't come up with some concrete limit because that's a bit overboard.

No...no no no...you are not going to turn this around on me, bub. I'm very cognizant of what my OWN government is doing, thanks...you stated "America is under Christian law" This sir is BS, and I called you on it. This has nothing at all to do with me.

So we shouldn't make these laws because "some people" go down the firing range to relieve stress. "some gun nuts" might become pissed. Forget the majority because "some people" might be pissed. How is this democratic?

And you say Iran is backwards and America is not? LMFAO...Ok bud, I guess backwards is the new forward in America.

So we shouldn't make these laws because "some people" go down the firing range to relieve stress. "some gun nuts" might become pissed. Forget the majority because "some people" might be pissed. How is this democratic?

And you say Iran is backwards and America is not? LMFAO...Ok bud, I guess backwards is the new forward in America.

The real difference is if this place were OFFICIALLY declared Christian law? I myself would go ballistic. No one is ever going to tell me I have to bow down to ANYBODY, get that? The backlash would be so resounding if this country were declared to be under Christian law...I dare them to try that crap down here. I just dare them.

Ask yourself this stawns....how many, when running for President, even if they WERE atheist...would come out and admit it? Atheists are, according to studies and polls the LEAST trusted group in this country. Come now...do you really think that anyone would want to commit political suicide by telling the voting public that they have no religious affiliation? Do you think this person would have a ghost of a chance to be elected?

Archived