The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

27 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

Jägermeister

You suggest that people who appreciate the second amendment don't appreciate others in the Bill of Rights, you were proven wrong. Not even you know what your point is anymore, because you have some ego problem that refuses to admit when you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

^ Wild tangent, reporting in.

You suggest that people who appreciate the second amendment don't appreciate others in the Bill of Rights, you were proven wrong. Not even you know what your point is anymore, because you have some ego problem that refuses to admit when you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

This one in particular jumps out and it has received 15 likes to date:

Rev. Mark

Conspiracy theory time, since fast and furious didn't work, what better way of pushing gun control than to stage the killing of 20 innocent children so that the Obama administration could now have a platform for gun control.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/12/17/austin-gun-store-owner-offers-teachers-a-discount/#' rel="external nofollow">

Truly scary what conspiracy nuts will put forward.

This one in particular jumps out and it has received 15 likes to date:

Rev. Mark

Conspiracy theory time, since fast and furious didn't work, what better way of pushing gun control than to stage the killing of 20 innocent children so that the Obama administration could now have a platform for gun control.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/12/17/austin-gun-store-owner-offers-teachers-a-discount/#' rel="external nofollow">

Truly scary what conspiracy nuts will put forward.

Last Sunday I became a father. When I saw this, I thought of all the joys, concerns, and sacrifices I had to make in only four-and-a-half days...multiplied by the time to get my child to the point of Elementary School...only to have it ripped away...

I lost it. Shut it off. Haven't gone back to it. I don't need to know the details. It makes me feel sick to my stomach.

The media exploitation is also horrid. I choose not to contribute to it by consuming it.

What, you all don't think there have been a lot of odd coincidences and events that don't pass the smell test in the last two decades, or that those in power haven't reacted with unusual speed and organization to use those events to further their own ends?

I'm not saying that it was necessarily the case here, but there have been enough "irregularities" lately to make anyone that's paying attention at least a bit skeptical.

I suggested nothing of the sort. The only reference that I have made to the Bill of Rights was my assertion that the 2nd amendment no longer holds the relevance that it did when it was written, over 200 years ago.

Any subsequent mentions of other "freedoms" guarateed by the BoR, were not put forth by me and the only comment that I have made regarding them, was to state that they were not part of the subject being discussed at the time.

Again, you have "proven" nothing.

BTW: I have no ego problem. I am more than willing to admit when someone shows me that I was mistaken. However, this was not one of those occasions and when a topic arises that I "don't have a clue" about, I refrain from commenting. This was also not the case with this discussion.

What, you all don't think there have been a lot of odd coincidences and events that don't pass the smell test in the last two decades, or that those in power haven't reacted with unusual speed and organization to use those events to further their own ends?

I'm not saying that it was necessarily the case here, but there have been enough "irregularities" lately to make anyone that's paying attention at least a bit skeptical.

Get serious. Any informed person knows that aluminum foil is not effective just another urban myth.

As I have noted numerous times in the past tin foil is not effective against any number of terrestrial and extra-terrestrial threats. When will people learn. I think this is a conspiracy by the aluminum foil cartel to sell more product.

Tinfoil does not work... it is a myth being perpetrated by those who want to lull you into a false sense of security while controlling your thoughts - yet another conspiracy don't you know? You need real protection. Although initially designed to protect against aliens and Alien Human Hybrids, this revolutionary advance also is effective against terrestrial thought control and wifi.

Only thought screen helmets using Velostat are effective. Large leather aviator hats lined with Velostat with secure straps are recommended for making effective helmets but any hat that covers your whole head and has eight sheets of Velostat will work. A similar material called LINQSTAT, which is made in Canada, may also be used.

This helmet has been designed by Boeing Technical Writer Michael Menkin making a thought screen helmet (seen below). Construction time for each helmet is four hours. Materials cost is about $35.00. Pretty cheap for real peace of mind.

make1.gif

I can personally attest to its effectiveness as I have yet to be abducted by aliens or having my thoughts hijacked by agents of the NWO while wearing the thought screen helmet. And I have not had brain tumours. Clear evidence that it works.

jonlocke.jpg

As one satisfied user wrote in a moving testimonial:

So enough of this tin foil garbage make sure that you get the right product that works.

That is why I still import DDT from the black market- unlike what the RAID commercials say DDT really does stop bugs dead. I am fed up with these wussies whining about the environment. wink.gif

The truth is out there.... if you know where to look. But watch out.. the government is trying to hide this sort of information from you. And they are trying to disarm you as well. You must fight for the right to bear arms like our American cousins.

The Canadian government can have my thought screen helmet when they pry it from my cold dead skull.

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived