The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

27 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

Jägermeister

the point is right there in the picture, outlawing guns won't stop murderers and psyschopaths from killing people and probably won't even stop a large number of them from getting guns, you alot think these guys get their guns legally anyways? and i'm not talking about 20 year olds that live in the mom's basements

the point is right there in the picture, outlawing guns won't stop murderers and psyschopaths from killing people and probably won't even stop a large number of them from getting guns, you alot think these guys get their guns legally anyways? and i'm not talking about 20 year olds that live in the mom's basements

Better to arm students,eh? Self-help remedies work best.

Authorities say a Utah sixth-grader caught with a gun at school told administrators he brought the weapon to defend himself in case of an attack similar to the mass shooting last week in Newtown, Conn.

School officials say the 11-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of possessing a dangerous weapon and aggravated assault after other students told police he pointed the handgun at them on a field at a suburban Salt Lake City elementary school.

Officials say school staff confronted the boy in class after hearing he had a weapon and seized the unloaded gun and ammunition from his backpack Monday.

Authorities have not released the child's name and will not say where he got the gun. No one was injured.

The boy was due in juvenile court later Tuesday.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/utah-boy-brings-gun-school-cites-newtown-fears-18007237#.UNDnTeTAcrV

BTW in Canada he could not have been charged as we do not deal with offenders under the age of 12 in Youth Court.

Disgusting.

America needs to implement strict gun control laws. I don't understand why so many of their citizens feel the need to own a firearm, and then defend their sale and use, even after an event like this. Stupid beyond belief...

And how can you do something like that to anyone, never mind young children, who don't have a hope in hell of defending themselves? :sadno:

Archived