The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

27 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

Jägermeister

They can and have.. it expired like 8 years ago and was not renewed. Studies released at that time showed no reason to.

The federal assault weapon ban did not stop mass murders with those weapons. The Columbine kids that killed people proved that.

I don't know in how many ways shapes or forms it needs to be pointed out and shown that weapon bans won't prevent murders in the US or prevent people from attaining these weapons.. but the one thing people are good at is believing something if they repeat it enough -- in this case, that banning guns or (lol..) removing the second amendment will suddenly make murderers stop being murderers.. :lol:

I wouldn't go down this path. I'm sure there are dozens of examples of toddlers shooting other toddlers or say nfl players shooting themselves in the foot that could be used on the other side of this.

I'm not sure about hand guns, but these automatic, military style weapons....there is no reason for normal people to own them. None.

Now I'm going to have to disagree with this. Most of the time a hand gun is used in this country it is a self-defense reason, or even just an enthusiast who likes to visit a firing range. When you say "If it's made to kill humans, citizens should not have one" that's pretty broad...I feel It is a matter of circumstance as to the discretion of the usage of the hand gun.

Interesting how you make up some fantasy scenario yet I'm the one in some bizarro world..

It likely wasn't everyone armed. It was one person. When you can address something without going to such extremes, you'll likely be taken a bit more seriously.

Archived