The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Michigan passes bill allowing concealed weapons in schools, day care centers, stadiums, churches

dudeone

obviously Chicago is going to be far more culturally and ethinically diverse than a farming community in Bohunk, Idaho. But I live in a suburb of 30k....not a major city....and there are countless numbers of Asian, Hispanic, and various European stores and shops where signs and spoken words are not in English. ATM's require you to select a language before anything else. There are 12 houses with American flags on my street.....also 3 Mexican flags, and an Irish, an Australian, and Swedish flag.

Nobody is making them change thier signs or remove thier flags or become American. While I'm sure there are still those opposed to diversity....as a whole, the country has become more excepting of others and thier cultures/beliefs.

The actions of a few shouldnt be seen as a representation of 330,000,000 people.

I invite everybody to actually check out Canada some time, then tell me how diverse it actual is outside of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

Then go to the U.S., and tell there are not MANY distinct regional cultures and ethnic enclaves, be it Chicanos, Tejanos, Boston Irish, Miami Cubas, NY/NJ Italians, etc.

Or cities that are not at least as multicultural as Toronto like NYC, L.A., 'Frisco, Houston, Chicago etc.

Yeah not only that, but you parroted that nonsense about "Americanization" at least three times. How about you do some research or come and experience it for yourself before you start making idiotic statements like that one?

I invite everybody to actually check out Canada some time, then tell me how diverse it actual is outside of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

Then go to the U.S., and tell there are not MANY distinct regional cultures and ethnic enclaves, be it Chicanos, Tejanos, Boston Irish, Miami Cubas, NY/NJ Italians, etc.

Or cities that are not at least as multicultural as Toronto like NYC, L.A., 'Frisco, Houston, Chicago etc.

Oh yeah? Just how the hell would you know that Iran is safer than the US when you've never been anywhere but Vegas and Los Angeles? You've proven your incompetence on this subject, it's time to move on to your next abomination.

Because there aren't daily mass shootings for crying out loud. How would you know that Iran isn't safe for non-muslims, when you haven't even stepped foot into that country? Talk about a hypocrite. At least I visited US and traveled to multiple US cities and even witnessed a rape scene right outside of my hotel (which occurred in Vegas). Have you been to Iran? I lived there for 10 years, but you probably just saw a picture of it on the internet.

Archived