The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Michigan passes bill allowing concealed weapons in schools, day care centers, stadiums, churches

dudeone

These laws aren't going to be enacted for career criminals. They aren't even intended for that at all. They are for crimes of convenience. A good person having a break down. An ill person assaulting his peers. It's about limiting attacks on civilians not on gangsters.

How many mass shootings can you name during the Bush 43 era? I think there has been more mass shootings under the Obama administration.

Bush 43 -- Virginia Tech

Obama -- Conneticut, Denver, Arizona, Fort Hood, Wisconsin, Minnesota.

--

According to Huffington Post, 19 over the last five years. Five under Bush 43, and fourteen under Obama.

How many mass shootings can you name during the Bush 43 era? I think there has been more mass shootings under the Obama administration.

Bush 43 -- Virginia Tech

--

According to Huffington Post, 19 over the last five years. Five under Bush 43, and fourteen under Obama.

So what does a "civilian" do when being attacked by a gangster? Call 9-11, wait ten minutes for the police to get there, and hope and pray you survive. Not in my house! We have castle doctrine down here, and I have no problems defending my family.

Bush 43 -- Virginia Tech

--

Bush 43 -- Virginia Tech

--

Archived