Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King of the ES

TSN's Top 30 Affiliated Prospect List: Justin Schultz at #1

71 posts in this topic

While the NHL and NHLPA continue to attempt to find common ground in their pursuit of a new collective bargaining agreement, TSN Scout Craig Button has compiled a Top 30 list of prospects that are already affiliated with NHL clubs.

The Vancouver Canucks are the only Canadian team without a prospect in the Top 30.

Schultz plays with half the Coils NHLteam in OKC, besides its Craig Button who wrote the artical. No love for the Canucks from him ever. Ex Flames management guy should tell you something right there.

Malcom Subban seems way too overrated. I agree with the Flames picks he made, doesn't seem bias to me.

Does this list represent how they are doing right now?

Wait, this can't be true - it'd mean Bjugstad (at #14) really is better than Schroeder (not listed). Oh that's right, the writer of this article clearly is just looking at how much bigger Bjugstad is and not considering actual skill...

While the NHL and NHLPA continue to attempt to find common ground in their pursuit of a new collective bargaining agreement, TSN Scout Craig Button has compiled a Top 30 list of prospects that are already affiliated with NHL clubs.

The Vancouver Canucks are the only Canadian team without a prospect in the Top 30.

Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, San Jose, Chicago, Phoenix, LA are not on this list either....

How can we be the only team while Columbus and Edmonton, Ottawa have 2 in the top 30 and Boston has 3?

Reilly ahead of Yakupov :lol:

Ryan Murray 26th :lol:

Subban 9 spots ahead of Vasilevski :lol:

Yeah... so this list is terrible.

Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, San Jose, Chicago, Phoenix, LA are not on this list either....

How can we be the only team while Columbus and Edmonton, Ottawa have 2 in the top 30 and Boston has 3?

I like Morgan Reilly, but if he's playing for a team other than the leafs he's not in at number four. I'd take Doug Hamilton over him in a heartbeat.

Reilly ahead of Yakupov :lol: Ryan Murray 26th :lol: Subban 9 spots ahead of Vasilevski :lol: Yeah... so this list is terrible.

Craig Button, ladies and gentlemen.

Brett Ritchie ahead of Mikael Granlund is just so hilariously awful...

I'm glad the Canucks have no one on that list.

It matters not.

You are so right King of Es, we suck big time.

May as well be an AHL team. I even hope we get relegated.

High five, King of ES, my homie.

Craig Button, ladies and gentlemen.

Brett Ritchie ahead of Mikael Granlund is just so hilariously awful...