• Announcements

• StealthNuck

All Threads Must Contain Tags!   07/25/2017

ALL THREADS MUST CONTAIN TAGS   All threads in this forum must contain tags prefixed to topic titles. The purpose of the tags is to eliminate confusion in recent threads lists, and to create an organized and consistent environment. Moderators may immediately lock and thread that does not contain tags.    Tags must be placed at the start of your thread title, following this exact formatting:    [Tag] Thread Title   Here are some of the most used popular tags:    [Proposal]
      A trade, or trades, for next season, or even the off-season.
      [Off-Season]
      FA signings, off-season trades for RFA's, UFA's rights etc...
      [Value Of]
      (A question regarding a players worth, whether from another team, or the Canucks)
      [Speculation] Posting a rumor (with a source of course), but providing why it could be possible for the Canucks to land that player.   [Discussion]
      Thoughts on team trading strategy and composition.   Please feel free to create your own tag if none of these suit your thread.   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pasific Coluseum

Tor - Van Blockbuster!

Heard on the radio from Team1040 that Ryan Kesler is unhappy with Canucks management stemming from injury accusations. Rumors that Kesler wants to be traded and wants to move on after his injury heals up.

So I propose a blockbuster trade with Toronto. Burke is desperate to improve his club and is willing to make a splash.

Toronto Gets

Luongo

Kesler

Ballard

Vancouver Gets

Kadri

Bozak

Lupul

Connolly (To Replace Malhotra)

Komisarek

1st 2013 conditional (If Toronto makes playoffs)

Heard on the radio from Team1040 that Ryan Kesler is unhappy with Canucks management stemming from injury accusations. Rumors that Kesler wants to be traded and wants to move on after his injury heals up. So I propose a blockbuster trade with Toronto. Burke is desperate to improve his club and is willing to make a splash. Toronto Gets Luongo Kesler Ballard Vancouver Gets Kadri Bozak Lupul Connolly (To Replace Malhotra) Komisarek 1st 2013 conditional (If Toronto makes playoffs)

Toronto Gets

Luongo

Kesler

Ballard

Vancouver Gets

Kadri

Bozak

Lupul

Komisarek

Heard on the radio from Team1040 that Ryan Kesler is unhappy with Canucks management stemming from injury accusations. Rumors that Kesler wants to be traded and wants to move on after his injury heals up.

So I propose a blockbuster trade with Toronto. Burke is desperate to improve his club and is willing to make a splash.

Toronto Gets

Luongo

Kesler

Ballard

Vancouver Gets

Kadri

Bozak

Lupul

Komisarek

I would take that trade in a heartbeat. But I think it's lopsided in our favour and Burke would not do it.

If we're trading Kesler and Luongo, then I want it to be to Florida for Bjugstad + Gudbranson, and I'll add to Kesler and Louie if that's not enough.

Absolutely god awful. Kesler isn't going anywhere. Period. And unless you have proof that Kes is unhappy in Vancouver we're gonna assume you're just saying that to help make your proposal look better.

If Kesler really wants to go then I think we should do separate trades.

Kesler to some other team for someone who is actually good.

Luongo to Toronto for the best possible crap we can pry away from them.

I think if Kesler publicly said he was unhappy about the Canucks management it would have been all over CDC.

I'm lost and cycling between :lol: and :picard: after reading your post... I think I'll mostly stick to derisive :lol: though.

/That'sAll--kthxbye.

It's actually not as bad as it seems once you think of it value wise.

Ballard = Komisarek

Lu = Kadri, Connolly, and Bozak

Kesler > Lupul +1st

I wouldn't do it though as I'm not really a fan of Kadri, Bozak, or Lupul.

If Kesler wanting out is true... Getzlaf for Kesler +