The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tor - Van Blockbuster!

Heard on the radio from Team1040 that Ryan Kesler is unhappy with Canucks management stemming from injury accusations. Rumors that Kesler wants to be traded and wants to move on after his injury heals up.

So I propose a blockbuster trade with Toronto. Burke is desperate to improve his club and is willing to make a splash.

Toronto Gets

Luongo

Kesler

Ballard

Vancouver Gets

Kadri

Bozak

Lupul

Connolly (To Replace Malhotra)

Komisarek

1st 2013 conditional (If Toronto makes playoffs)

Heard on the radio from Team1040 that Ryan Kesler is unhappy with Canucks management stemming from injury accusations. Rumors that Kesler wants to be traded and wants to move on after his injury heals up. So I propose a blockbuster trade with Toronto. Burke is desperate to improve his club and is willing to make a splash. Toronto Gets Luongo Kesler Ballard Vancouver Gets Kadri Bozak Lupul Connolly (To Replace Malhotra) Komisarek 1st 2013 conditional (If Toronto makes playoffs)

Heard on the radio from Team1040 that Ryan Kesler is unhappy with Canucks management stemming from injury accusations. Rumors that Kesler wants to be traded and wants to move on after his injury heals up.

So I propose a blockbuster trade with Toronto. Burke is desperate to improve his club and is willing to make a splash.

Toronto Gets

Luongo

Kesler

Ballard

Vancouver Gets

Kadri

Bozak

Lupul

Connolly (To Replace Malhotra)

Komisarek

1st 2013 conditional (If Toronto makes playoffs)

Archived