Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

- - - - -

Eashl ps3.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Canucks4Cup2012

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

Hey is there anyone on these forums who has a good elite club? I want to join a club thats in or near my time zone and is active.

I have 289gp and 680 pts I am a center who has 60% faceoffs and is mostly a playmaker but can finish. Lemme know if you want to talk more inbox me!
Posted Image

#2 Durl Dixsun

Durl Dixsun

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

My club won Elite last month and top 100 elite last month and are currently 60th in Elite last time i checked. Apply if you want the clubs called Punjabi Munde.

Posted Image

#3 D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,679 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

My team is Pro, and trying to push for elite. 1 or 2 more solid forwards, and I think we'll be there. We're pretty active, and have at least 3 guys on most nights by about 9:30 Pacific.

So, do you want to be a big fish in a small pond?

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.