The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] GDT Wolves @ Monsters 4:30 PST

NuxFan09

It's really too bad that Alex Friesen has been so underwhelming. I know you can't really assume a prospect's future when they're still in junior but up until last year he was looking like he could develop into a solid, defensive bottom 6 centre in the future. Still could, of course, but he looks a little lost at the AHL level so far.

Cue De Niro coming in and telling me I should watch more highlights before making judgments. Lol.

Those bums! Sucks when you've been the only good player this season, you've got a giant target on your back. I noticed it last game as well, they were pushing/shoving him, trying to get him off his game. Good luck with that, kid has ice running through his veins. Doubt anything would throw him off his game. I just hope he doesn't get injured.

Edit: Looks like Kass was credited with his 2nd assist tonight

It's really too bad that Alex Friesen has been so underwhelming. I know you can't really assume a prospect's future when they're still in junior but up until last year he was looking like he could develop into a solid, defensive bottom 6 centre in the future. Still could, of course, but he looks a little lost at the AHL level so far.

Cue De Niro coming in and telling me I should watch more highlights before making judgments. Lol.

Archived