Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

Who is the best NHLer to wear No. 12?

Who is the best NHLer to wear No. 12?   54 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best NHLer to wear No. 12?

• Dickie Moore
    • Yvan Cournoyer
    • Adam Oates
    • Jarome Iginla
    • Peter Bondra
    • Eric Staal
    • Patrick Marleau
    • Tim Kerr
    • Tom Lysiak
    • Jimmy Carson

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Title says it all, Who is the best NHLer to wear No. 12?

Never added Stan Smyl since this is a Canucks forum and everyone would vote for him. :)

Had it between Adam Oates and Yvan Cournoyer, but ended up going with Oates. He was one of the best playermakers in hockey.

For me a toss up between Oates and Iginla, I went with Iggy because he is pretty much all round heart and soul.

One time, at Pinnacle Ridge, my buddy was in the foursome behind Iggy and he kept cat calling Iginla the whole time."Where;s the cup Iginla?!" "Iggy, where's thecup?!" lmfao

For me a toss up between Oates and Iginla, I went with Iggy because he is pretty much all round heart and soul.

One time, at Pinnacle Ridge, my buddy was in the foursome behind Iggy and he kept cat calling Iginla the whole time."Where;s the cup Iginla?!" "Iggy, where's thecup?!" lmfao

I'm voting Oates, but I feel like Moore should also get some attention.

Not many on here have even heard of him, which is a shame considering how good he was. He won two Art Ross Trophies and won the Cup 6 times. He was on the NHL First All-Star team twice and the second All-Star team once too. He played in six All-Star games and was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1974.

I'd go with Oates.

Is there polls like this for any other number? It would be interesting to see what people picked for each number.

Went with Oates for now, but by the end of Iggy's career he will likely overtake him.

Jimmy Carson was a canuck.. yet you say no Smyl because he was a canuck?

Igilnia in his prime was better than anyone else on this list.

A prototypical power forward and captain that was a game changer by goals, assists, hits and or fights.

Igilnia was also exceeding in international play and was instrumental in Canada winning gold in the Olympics

Igilnia in his prime was better than anyone else on this list.

A prototypical power forward and captain that was a game changer by goals, assists, hits and or fights.

Igilnia was also exceeding in international play and was instrumental in Canada winning gold in the Olympics

Iginla

By the way Smyl did not deserve to be included on the list because he could NOT compare