Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gmen81

THE SIMPSONS = BEST SHOW

107 posts in this topic

it's embarrassing to see people who don't know about HBO discuss their favourite tv shows

Take me for example, I enjoy American Dad and (early) Family Guy (the newer they are the worst they get...) and I also enjoyed Ted. No one will agree with me here but whatever, they make me laugh.

I watch Simpons still, it has it's moments, but I personally think it's far from the best show on television.

In fact, and this is something I say often, there is no such thing as 'best' anything really, no 'best' tv show, no 'best' guitarist, no 'best' pie eater, it's more like 'personal favorite'.

Lol Gumball, don't knock Glassjaw off his high horse.

Just because people aren't blathering on about HBO shows to try and come off as, I dunno, smart? educated?, doesn't mean they don't watch or like them.

I think you're all pegging new Simpsons episodes to be worse than they actually are...

do you believe these guys have watched the wire, sopranos, deadwood, etc. and they just honestly think fringe, futurama, and breaking bad are better?

I think you're all pegging new Simpsons episodes to be worse than they actually are...

Personally I thing the American networks could learn a lot from the British, most of my favourite shows are from the U.K

Last of the Summer Wine

Dr Who

Only Fools and Horses

Touch of Frost

Father Ted

Ok THAT is a great show. ;) I still remember Frank Thornton from Are You Being Served?...granted when I was watching it it was in syndication, on PBS...but I've generally been a fan of anything he's been involved with...hard to believe he's 91 years old.

most people who say "simpsons isn't funny anymore" don't even watch the show, i find. so it's weird how they can have an opinion on a show they don't watch

imo, top 5 best episode of all time was in season 17 ("girls just want to have sums")

and my favourite (other than nostalgic favourite) treehouse of horror was just a couple years ago. (edit: i think it was season 21, Treehouse of Horror XX -- great episode, and actually funny, unlike most Treehouse episodes, imo.)

i think the show has a few great episodes per season, i just think my sense of humour has changed, not the show

Take me for example, I enjoy American Dad and (early) Family Guy (the newer they are the worst they get...) and I also enjoyed Ted. No one will agree with me here but whatever, they make me laugh.

I watch Simpons still, it has it's moments, but I personally think it's far from the best show on television.

In fact, and this is something I say often, there is no such thing as 'best' anything really, no 'best' tv show, no 'best' guitarist, no 'best' pie eater, it's more like 'personal favorite'.

I just came back here to say

Nope, DBZ is best show

Haven't seen one episode

This definitely won't get me to try it..........

Haven't seen one episode

This definitely won't get me to try it..........

Nonconformist to the end, eh Money man? ;)

Haha yeah regular James Dean you are there bud :P hehe

do you believe these guys have watched the wire, sopranos, deadwood, etc. and they just honestly think fringe, futurama, and breaking bad are better?