The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE SIMPSONS = BEST SHOW

gmen81

Take me for example, I enjoy American Dad and (early) Family Guy (the newer they are the worst they get...) and I also enjoyed Ted. No one will agree with me here but whatever, they make me laugh.

I watch Simpons still, it has it's moments, but I personally think it's far from the best show on television.

In fact, and this is something I say often, there is no such thing as 'best' anything really, no 'best' tv show, no 'best' guitarist, no 'best' pie eater, it's more like 'personal favorite'.

most people who say "simpsons isn't funny anymore" don't even watch the show, i find. so it's weird how they can have an opinion on a show they don't watch

imo, top 5 best episode of all time was in season 17 ("girls just want to have sums")

and my favourite (other than nostalgic favourite) treehouse of horror was just a couple years ago. (edit: i think it was season 21, Treehouse of Horror XX -- great episode, and actually funny, unlike most Treehouse episodes, imo.)

i think the show has a few great episodes per season, i just think my sense of humour has changed, not the show

Take me for example, I enjoy American Dad and (early) Family Guy (the newer they are the worst they get...) and I also enjoyed Ted. No one will agree with me here but whatever, they make me laugh.

I watch Simpons still, it has it's moments, but I personally think it's far from the best show on television.

In fact, and this is something I say often, there is no such thing as 'best' anything really, no 'best' tv show, no 'best' guitarist, no 'best' pie eater, it's more like 'personal favorite'.

Guest Gumballthechewy

do you believe these guys have watched the wire, sopranos, deadwood, etc. and they just honestly think fringe, futurama, and breaking bad are better?

Archived