The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's Write A CDC Christmas Story [Complete]

BananaMash

Chapter Three

The fear that had struck the three young lads earlier had disapated and twisted itself into a childlike giddiness. It was literally as if Christmas morning had come early. At first, Mash didn’t believe in Gumball’s idea, of stealing presents that were clearly for other children. Gumball and Tigs explained to Mash that the items contained in that pouch, if it truly was Santa Clause, would supply fun and enjoyment for years to come! They also explained that maybe, just maybe, one of the boys would hit the jackpot and pull out his very own Nintendo system and that they wouldn’t have to bother with Alex anymore.

The three excitedly put together a plan. A fool-proof plan, Gumball thought. “We’ll each grab three things, totally at random”, Gumball explained. “No matter what they are those are the gifts we take.”

Mash, who was still slightly reluctant to the idea, asked “Where are we going to put them afterward?” This left Gumball puzzled. Mash was right, even if they snagged the gifts, where were they going to hide them? They couldn’t just walk out of the house with piles of gifts in their hands! Just as all hope seemed lost, Tigs piped up “We could put them in this”! He held up a very large, very worn re-usable Save On Foods bag. “No way”, said Mash. “They’ll know it’s their bag!” Gumball pondered the idea, and disagreed with Mash. It was a risky idea, but the bag was under the couch, and very dusty. The family had more than likely forgotten about it. “All right, guys”, whispered Gumball. “We’ll continue to play Mario, make it sound like we’re having fun, and one by one we’ll each go and grab three gifts. But only three”. By now, Mash was liking the sound of the idea, and the possibility of his very own Nintendo system. The boys were startled by a creak, as the door slowly opened.

Alex’s mother revealed herself from behind the door. “I have some lemonade, for you boys,” she exclaimed. “Mash, I know you like ice so I gave you lots!” The boys were relieved, and quickly gulped down the ice-cold lemonade. “Wow, thanks Alex’s mom! That was great,” Mash said, gasping for air. “I…really…love…lemo…nay…” Mash fell to the floor with a loud thud. Gumball heard another loud thud, and looked over his shoulder to see Tigs lying on the floor, unconscious. Gumball himself started to feel drowsy, and began to wobble. “You boys aren’t getting out of here with any of Santa’s gifts,” hissed Alex’s mother. “You’ll be lucky to get out of here at all.” She turned and walked out of the room, chuckling softly to herself. Those were the last words Gumball was able to comprehend, as he too fell unconscious and hit the floor with a loud thud......

Hours passed until Gumball manages to open his eyes to see Tig'Ol Bitties lying completely still next to him in a room deocrated completely with Christmas lights, trees, and other holiday decorations. Gumball quickly thinks to himself "We all must be waking up at different times, so it's easier to control the three of us." He crawls to his feet as he looks around trying to find BananaMash, but all he can find in that room is the pink hat that Mash wore everywhere he went. Gumball quickly runs to the door as he tries the lock hoping by any Christmas miracle it would be accidentally left unlocked. To no avail it was bolted from the outside and the sounds of heavy chains rattled every time he pulled. With no hope of escape Gumball runs over to Tig'Ol Bitties and tries to shake him awake frantically fighting back tears. Suddenly the sound of Alex's voice reaches him, and Gumball runs over to the door pounding on it screaming for Alex!

Alex walks closer to the door as he hears Gumball say "Alex ! Why would you do this to us?!? I thought we were friends!".

Alex replies with a sinister smile as he replies calmly... "This was the first thing on my Christmas List."

(One thing I want to add. Ha BananaMash! trying to diss on Ellie Goulding)

Chapter Three

The fear that had struck the three young lads earlier had disapated and twisted itself into a childlike giddiness. It was literally as if Christmas morning had come early. At first, Mash didn’t believe in Gumball’s idea, of stealing presents that were clearly for other children. Gumball and Tigs explained to Mash that the items contained in that pouch, if it truly was Santa Clause, would supply fun and enjoyment for years to come! They also explained that maybe, just maybe, one of the boys would hit the jackpot and pull out his very own Nintendo system and that they wouldn’t have to bother with Alex anymore.

The three excitedly put together a plan. A fool-proof plan, Gumball thought. “We’ll each grab three things, totally at random”, Gumball explained. “No matter what they are those are the gifts we take.”

Mash, who was still slightly reluctant to the idea, asked “Where are we going to put them afterward?” This left Gumball puzzled. Mash was right, even if they snagged the gifts, where were they going to hide them? They couldn’t just walk out of the house with piles of gifts in their hands! Just as all hope seemed lost, Tigs piped up “We could put them in this”! He held up a very large, very worn re-usable Save On Foods bag. “No way”, said Mash. “They’ll know it’s their bag!” Gumball pondered the idea, and disagreed with Mash. It was a risky idea, but the bag was under the couch, and very dusty. The family had more than likely forgotten about it. “All right, guys”, whispered Gumball. “We’ll continue to play Mario, make it sound like we’re having fun, and one by one we’ll each go and grab three gifts. But only three”. By now, Mash was liking the sound of the idea, and the possibility of his very own Nintendo system. The boys were startled by a creak, as the door slowly opened.

Alex’s mother revealed herself from behind the door. “I have some lemonade, for you boys,” she exclaimed. “Mash, I know you like ice so I gave you lots!” The boys were relieved, and quickly gulped down the ice-cold lemonade. “Wow, thanks Alex’s mom! That was great,” Mash said, gasping for air. “I…really…love…lemo…nay…” Mash fell to the floor with a loud thud. Gumball heard another loud thud, and looked over his shoulder to see Tigs lying on the floor, unconscious. Gumball himself started to feel drowsy, and began to wobble. “You boys aren’t getting out of here with any of Santa’s gifts,” hissed Alex’s mother. “You’ll be lucky to get out of here at all.” She turned and walked out of the room, chuckling softly to herself. Those were the last words Gumball was able to comprehend, as he too fell unconscious and hit the floor with a loud thud......

Archived