Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOMapleLaughs

Lol Raptors

37 posts in this topic

Appear to be the worst team they've ever put on the hardwood, and they've put on some awful teams over the years.

The defense is cut through like butter. The offense has the coordination of Erkel. The coaching is horrific. The stars don't want to play there. Not even euro stars now. And there is no future.

Has NBA expansion into Canada been a dismal failure?

(Apologies for background music)

Appear to be the worst team they've ever put on the hardwood, and they've put on some awful teams over the years.

The defense is cut through like butter. The offense has the coordination of Erkel. The coaching is horrific. The stars don't want to play there. Not even euro stars now. And there is no future.

Has NBA expansion into Canada been a dismal failure?

(Apologies for background music)

Wait, what? Any opponent hockey player interviewed by media in TO says they'd LOVE to play there. Why would they lie?

Meanwhile, The Vince Carter heyday... Was that like 20yrs ago now? Yeesh.

NBA is a joke. Can't even look at player without them falling down and calling a foul.

Time to fold that franchise and move them.

hilarious because at the start of the season tsn had them pegged to be battling for the 8th playoff spot in the east and put their defence in the top 5 in the league!

I think its time to fire Brian Colangelo, trade Bargnani and Calderon, and start fresh.

The Raptors are playing WAY better without Bargnani and Lowry in the lineup.

Dumbest thing I've heard all day. Fans of the NBA already had to put up with the worst team ever in the Grizzlies when they were here, why should we have to put up with the crappy Raptors now?

May as well hire Stu Jackson as GM again while you're at it.

Trade Bargs and build around another big euro in Valanciunas? He's good but the Bargs experiment didn't quite work out so I dont know

I find they're probably better off with Valanciunus and Davis upfront in the future. Bargnani is good but too soft, and his defensive game is atrocious.