The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anonymous should be group of the year for 2012

AL Nite Long

I honestly don't understand why their acts of lunacy aren't considered hate speech/crimes (WBC that is)?

I'll tell you right now that if I was a parent and they showed up outside, I'd end up in jail. Anonymous is fighting the good fight here and all the power to them. Anonymous hacks them live, on the air, below. But Shirley Reaper Phelps Smith Jones is a psychopath and doesn't stop spewing long enough to realize it. May she rot in hell or wherever they send dirtbags.

Although this is being discussed elsewhere, I'll leave it open. Probably shouldn't, as these lunatics don't deserve attention and seem to revel in it, but strength in numbers when speaking out against them.

Until you need one, right? As in every spectrum of professionals, there are good lawyers and bad lawyers, there are good plumbers and bad plumbers, there are good grocery clerks and bad grocery clerks, there are good doctors and bad doctors, good dentists and bad dentists, good tree planters and bad tree planters........the list goes on.......

It's unfortunate that the Westboro lawyer bunch have chosen to become lawyers in order to pervert and bend the law to suit their own purposes.

WBC deserves this, I'm all for being able to do what you want within your family group, don't spread that outside of it though. Anybody who states innocent children deserve to be murdered for a state legalizing an act in which is completely fine, wow.

The thing is, if were to go out and say religion is bad, and all Churches should be burned ect, there would be death threats, my house would be vandalized, and I'd be such a bad, bad person. But when Churches go out and speak on behalf of their book, they can say whatever they want?

That's logic for ya.

Archived