The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

B.C. woman joins World's worst Criminals!

WHL rocks

Funniest thing I've heard for some time. If any one has ever been in a court room or seen a court room on TV they would know how stupid this woman is. How did she possibly think she'd get away with this?

Woman arrested for allegedly tossing marijuana to prisoner in B.C. court

She allegedly threw common-law husband a bag of marijuana while he was in a courtroom prisoner’s docket

A woman tried to ensure her common-law husband had a little entertainment in jail by throwing him a bag of pot while he was in court.

During the man’s hearing in Williams Lake Provincial Court on numerous outstanding warrants, his partner threw a bag of marijuana into the prisoner’s box where he was seated, RCMP said Tuesday.

The incident was witnessed by those in the courtroom and she was arrested at the scene for trafficking.

“In my time as a police officer, I’ve seen, and heard of, a number of odd criminal offences but I have to admit this is definitely one of the stranger ones,” said Insp. Warren Brown, who heads up the Williams Lake RCMP detachment.

“It’s important for people to remember that drug trafficking charges are very serious. Hopefully this woman will learn her lesson and not commit criminal acts in the future,” Brown said.

Archived