jensen kesler burrows

higgins lapps dorsett

hansen jenner kassian

parros

hamhuis bieska

garrison hamonic

gunnarson sauve

this team wouldnt get pushed around

How is this proposal 'no respect for Luongo'? Jenner is a top prospect, Anisimov is a very good third line center, and getting Columbus's first which could be a top 10 pick is something I'm sure MG will think long and hard about.

You always rip me for in my proposals for whatever reason and yet never see a counter proposal from you. So I am asking you to come up with a Luongo proposal that in your opinion would be fair for both teams.

i edited my trades hows that sound

jackets can always trade one of their goalies to another team like he leafs

raymond is crap no grit falls on ass all night.

parros would end players punching sedins in face do you think marchant would have the balls even lucic would think twice.

:picard: READ UR OWN PROPOSAL AGAIN

its not just luongo for 'Jenner is a top prospect, Anisimov is a very good third line center, and getting Columbus's first which could be a top 10 pick'

ur trading away an elite goaltender + top 6 forward + tweener 3rd liner + additional 9 million dollars in salary

u just really suck at proposals

1. lu is never going to columbus your post is a waste

2. Columbus can not take on 9 million dollars in salary

heres my proposal

ill trade you 100 bucks for you to never show up on cdc again

ya antoski u underestimate bobby luos value ( a first rounder a prospect and a roster player) then again you probably liked it when canucks drafted antoski which was one of vans worsed draft blunders ever.

lahey mason raymond is fine defensively but he is not worth 2.3 million in cap space hansen and lapps bring more to the table at less than half his price tag. the team doesnt lack talented players it lacks meaness and grit raymond will be gone by the deadline if he isnt gillis should be fired.

ya antoski u underestimate bobby luos value ( a first rounder a prospect and a roster player) then again you probably liked it when canucks drafted antoski which was one of vans worsed draft blunders ever.

lahey mason raymond is fine defensively but he is not worth 2.3 million in cap space hansen and lapps bring more to the table at less than half his price tag. the team doesnt lack talented players it lacks meaness and grit raymond will be gone by the deadline if he isnt gillis should be fired.

We all know the unlikely hood of Luongo waiving his no-trade clause for Columbus, but if he did would this be the right kind of return/value for him?

To Vancouver: Boone Jenner, Artem Anisimov, 2013 Cbj, LA or NYR 1st (Columbus's choice)

To Columbus: Roberto Luongo + David Booth + Mason Raymond

would love Johansen, big kid, 20 yrs old, decent season last year, from Vancouver, has some leadership qualities, reminds me a lot of Linden. Doubt Columbus moves him though, they have him penciled in as a top 2 center for them and they feel he is their new franchise player.

He would look great filling in for Kes and then when Kes is back he could handle third line minutes-15 min per game no problem and center the 2nd unit PP. Columbus has lots of centerman - umberger, dubinsky, pros pal, anisimov, brassard and then Letestu, Gilles and McKenzie all have played center before. Center is a positional strength for CBJ so they could give up Johansen, but I doubt they will, they would give up Jenner first, and I agree with those on these boards who think Jenner is projected as a 3rd line centre.

They would move him for schneider tho!

To CBJ

Luongo

Raymond

2013 2nd - Gillis pisses these late 2nd roounders away any how.

schroeder

To VAN

Johansen

Mason

Dorsett

2013 first (NYR or LA)

2013 2nd (CBJ)

Each team gets 3 NHL players and vancouver is giving up the better players overall- so we take one of their 3 first rounders and hopefully move up in the second round. With Johansen in the system, Schroeder may not even see the NHL unless there are more injuries and Johansen is better than him anyway. He is american and deserves a shot in the NHL so perhaps CBJ is a good fit for him.

Archived