Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M A K A V E L I 96

[VIDEO] Pavel Bure - One of One

16 posts in this topic

If this wasn't you i wouldn't watch the whole video but here we goooo !

Would not have watched this but since it's Mackavelli I'll stop and watch it, I mean you have a history of making great videos..

EDIT: Good job, I liked it

One gear: Insane. You can literally see the stress on the knees every shift.

We could only hope and wish for another player like him to sport a Canucks jersey.

At least when he shoots the puck he hits the net, something our newest batch of Canucks could take a good look at to see how to score a goal... Twins excluded.

Should get you to make a video of my beer league ventures. Send it to Nucks management as a video resume.

awesome video man, cant stop laughing about the goal vs the blues. picks it up at the blue line and there was no chance. WOW

Best Canuck ever, and my favorite player of all time along with 99.. These highlights bring back a lot of memories from my high school days.. Welcome to the hall of fame Pavel. It would be cool if we made it to the finals again soon and Pavel, and Trevor came back just to play in the final series. :lol:

They both deserve a cup :towel:

Forever Canucks :canucks:

We could only hope and wish for another player like him to sport a Canucks jersey.

Too bad we couldn`t get Nail. I believe that if Columbus received the first pick MG would have traded Schnieder for Nail. Damn coilers, lucky Ba***rds. And to top it off the got Shultz. Imo I consider Shultz a number 1 pick. So in that case Edmonton received 4 first rounders or 4 of the leauges best prospects in 3 years!! How lucky is that? Could we at least have 1 please?

And THAT'S how you make a video. No crappy comic sans text, no crappy lingering footage, no unnecessary commentary, and most importantly - none of that potato footage.

Just sticking to the basics. Great ambient music, delivering the goods (pure highlights), and a general sense of flow. Fantastic job, sir. This is a quality video tribute.