The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[VIDEO] Pavel Bure - One of One

M A K A V E L I 96

Best Canuck ever, and my favorite player of all time along with 99.. These highlights bring back a lot of memories from my high school days.. Welcome to the hall of fame Pavel. It would be cool if we made it to the finals again soon and Pavel, and Trevor came back just to play in the final series. :lol:

They both deserve a cup :towel:

Forever Canucks :canucks:

Too bad we couldn`t get Nail. I believe that if Columbus received the first pick MG would have traded Schnieder for Nail. Damn coilers, lucky Ba***rds. And to top it off the got Shultz. Imo I consider Shultz a number 1 pick. So in that case Edmonton received 4 first rounders or 4 of the leauges best prospects in 3 years!! How lucky is that? Could we at least have 1 please?

And THAT'S how you make a video. No crappy comic sans text, no crappy lingering footage, no unnecessary commentary, and most importantly - none of that potato footage.

Just sticking to the basics. Great ambient music, delivering the goods (pure highlights), and a general sense of flow. Fantastic job, sir. This is a quality video tribute.

Archived