The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A UBC Student’s Touching Story Of Self-Discovery And Coming Out – Coming To Terms With Being Gay

mr.x

People are shadowing others with a personal agenda that appears to be less about the topic at hand than it is about taking shots at one another. It's two sided, yes, but it needs to stop. There is an ignore button and I suggest it is used (or the warning button will be).

This is applicable:

Well if UBC doesn't workout I hear the davie street bus stop is hiring.

ZIIIING* Kidding of course... I like gay people and have gay family/friends. I would sleep with a lesbian (if attracted) and gladly live in a neighborhood full of gay men(which I do). The benefits of a straight guy living in a gay neighborhood far overcome the occasional harassment by the guys. A case of 'too much women, not enough me' lol.

I'm not sure what qualified as trolling in the first few posts to get so upset about. People coming up with differing opinions on the topic at hand instead of merely concurring with the OP isn't really trolling.

However, i think people around here need more Christmas spirit. Think about kittens. Meow. Less personal agendas.

I'm not sure what qualified as trolling in the first few posts to get so upset about. People coming up with differing opinions on the topic at hand instead of merely concurring with the OP isn't really trolling.

However, i think people around here need more Christmas spirit. Think about kittens. Meow. Less personal agendas.

That's basically an admission that you're not posting to add to the topic at hand but, rather, in targeting someone in relation to an ongoing feud.

It has to end somewhere and that time/place is now. Too many threads have been hijacked with this ridiculous battle so it's time to set that user to ignore. There is simply no excuse not to, in fairness to everyone else who does want to stay on topic.

Archived