The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Is Evander Kane back on the trade market?

Southpop45

Man I love this kid. On that's hockey they showed Kane in a scrum. They asked him about the Vegas money pick,

paraphrasing, it was funny then funny now, if it ruins your day go see a doctor there's is something wrong with you, he's happy he is able to take that pic.

Good stuff, exactly what I want him to say.

Carter 2.0

Just wait a couple more years. He'll be rollin' up curbside in his hummer at the Roxy.. pop out ballin' a fancy fresh fedora, rocking a big gold clock around his neck flashing gang signs and smiling for the camera.

This is the "new NHL" if you retards supporting this kind of behaviour don't stop.

/pass

sorry to break it to you all, but Kane would not work out in Vancouver. If you think Evander's image is bad in Winnipeg, well it's even WORSE in Vancouver because he grew up here. Everybody ive talked to from his high schools (John Oliver Secondary and South Delta Secondary ) said he was really cocky and apparently it was the same routine in minor/junior hockey and pissed all the people off who he played with during North shore winter club/vancouver giants/major midget league etc...

You guys are unbelievable.

A 21 year old kid making millions with all the spotlight on him, how do you think he is going to act? He is a kid, just starting to adapt and adjust to a life like this.

I'd love to see how you guys would act at 21 with what he has.

I'm exactly the same age too....I know I'd be making some dumb mistakes as well.

Archived