Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mainly Mattias

Things you were just better off not knowing

65 posts in this topic

I opened up to you guys about a significant moment in my life and where does my post go? Right into the hole :(

santa isn't real.... :(

My coworker used to work at a fairly popular burger place in Vancouver (that shall remain nameless)....he told me his coworker was disgusting and he left there because she constantly passed gas, belch burped, picked her nose, etc. as she worked. He said the final straw was when he walked into the back kitchen area and found her seated on a stool with her shoe/sock off, picking dead skin off the bottom of her feet!!! She then went back to work without washing her hands.

I HAD been looking forward to trying a burger there but, after learning this, will NEVER set foot in the joint.

My coworker used to work at a fairly popular burger place in Vancouver (that shall remain nameless)....he told me his coworker was disgusting and he left there because she constantly passed gas, belch burped, picked her nose, etc. as she worked. He said the final straw was when he walked into the back kitchen area and found her seated on a stool with her shoe/sock off, picking dead skin off the bottom of her feet!!! She then went back to work without washing her hands.

I HAD been looking forward to trying a burger there but, after learning this, will NEVER set foot in the joint.

The amount of oil pizza hut uses to make their pizzas

I will never eat there again

Not sure why the video isn't attached but here is the link.

Pig refreshment.

The losers my ex wife is banging. Lol.

Now as you go through life, you discover things that you just would rather not have known.

For example, I like fish. One of the fish I enjoy eating is halibut. I spent years enjoying the taste, flavour and texture of halibut prepared in various methods.

And then, I was told that it was a flat fish with its eyes on its head. I said, "No... really?"

So I googled it and sure enough, it was.

yVUbbl.jpg

OK, next!

glad you're not turned off by the mutant fish with a sideways mouth and eyes on one side of its face

It takes a lot to turn me off, after all, I'm a heathly, strong 24 year old.

Wait, what are talking about? Oh yeah mutant fish!

Ummm... Sorry I'm just too distracted... Ugh... Mucky dingos!!

Blargh!!

nothing, eh? How about a healthy, strong 21 year old? Eh?

29 and feelin' fine, britches. Bring it.

Well, it seemed like you were trying to prove that your libido was so strong that mutant fish wouldn't turn you off..

and then it seemed like A wanted to see if he could turn you off. lol.

how about a strong, healthy 33 year old? eh? eh?

21 and 24.. sigh.. savour it, men!! get your women now! NOW!!

I believe Clownfishes mate with their children or something like that... So that pretty much ruins NEMO...

How obsessive some people are.