The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth Appreciation Thread

Smashian Kassian

So Glad we have this guy. We stole him from Florida for virutally nothing, Sammuelsson was productive for that one season for them but is gone now, and Sturm did nothing.

Booth was a great addition, and easily our most exciting player. He posses a skillset that no one else has, that speed, power and willingness to drive the net. He is also one of the few forward who can still be effective and create opportunites and things when he isn't scoring.

I thought he really started rolling in November then he got hurt and it took him awhile to get back at that pace, infact he had 12 Points in 15 games from the beginning of November, till the game he got hurt in.

And if he hadn't missed those game with injury he would have scored 20 goals (He had 16 and he missed 22 Games)

And then I know people have issue's with his hunting or whatever and I don't really want to go down that road but he is actually a really good guy and a nice person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGMEzEslYfc

Overall a good player and a great addition to the top 6, great trade by MG. We can't let this guy go.

honestly no kidding eh. sometimes I feel us as Vancouver fans are really ungrateful with our hockey team. other teams would love to have booth amd we got this guy. meanwhile many of us want this guy outta here. I only see up for this guy in the future. keep it up david!

He's a fantastic hockey player, both on and off the ice. I have only the utmost respect for him and the things he does within our community. He could be a 30-goal guy in the future if things go right for him.

Archived