Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

:D

What'd you git?

82 posts in this topic

I got a car polisher, a Tim Horton's gift card and a Starbucks gift card.

Texting gloves, Uncle John's Bathroom Reader: Hockey Edition, $30 in movie gift cards, 2 wallets ( :lol: ), some chocolate, and the go-to parental gift of socks and underwear

A hoodie, a camera, LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring Extended Version, Assassin's Creed III (which my computer can't run :P), and two gift cards which I will no doubt be using.

I feel very spoiled, though I did insist they not get me anything.

Tassimo for in my dorm room (Yay! No more instant coffee! We're not allowed normal coffee makers apparently), 35 dollars in iTunes cards, a hand sewn blanket from my grandmother, and lots of clothes since everything I own is way too big now.

Excellent Christmas.

Victorias Secret pj's, TDKR, RE Retribution, a black bridle for my horse, Black Ops II, chocolate and pickled herring :)

Victorias Secret pj's, TDKR, RE Retribution, a black bridle for my horse, Black Ops II, chocolate and pickled herring :)

Got a wireless for my guitar / bass, Wii U, a bottle of JD, Beatles TAB and 4 Beatles CD's, 2 Van Halen shirts, 2 new PS3 controllers and a sweet basket of food!

Me spoiled!

preordered GTA 5 lol.... :P

I got a gorgeous Vancouver Canucks watch, the obligatory socks & underwear combo, some new pj's, some chocolate, one of those Sodastream soda maker thingys, a Subway gift card and a bottle of Captain Mo's ::D

Giants tickets, chocolate, iTunes gift card, new shirt, and some cash. I like it.

Sweater, socks, stuff from MEC, lots of chocolate, Nanaimo Bar, Six Pack of Guinness, and Cheezies.

The home made Nanaimo Bar alone makes it a perfect Christmas.

I got a gorgeous Vancouver Canucks watch, the obligatory socks & underwear combo, some new pj's, some chocolate, one of those Sodastream soda maker thingys, a Subway gift card and a bottle of Captain Mo's ::D

Insert obligatory pics or gtfo comment here.

Full version of Minecraft PC