The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boxing Day Shopping?

ArmchairCanuckGM

I'm gonna use the the day to stock up on wood carving supplies, and a kevlar carving glove. Should get some great deals at the small hobby stores. I know artists have to suffer, but five cuts in one day wearing leather gloves is rediculous. Old carvers never die, they bleed to death before they get old.:)

I'm gonna use the the day to stock up on wood carving supplies, and a kevlar carving glove. Should get some great deals at the small hobby stores. I know artists have to suffer, but five cuts in one day wearing leather gloves is rediculous. Old carvers never die, they bleed to death before they get old. :)

Saw that after I posted mine. Seems like a really good deal. Never owned a Toshiba TV though, but all the reviews seem really good.

According to my order they estimate I should see it anwhere from the 27th to the 2nd. I'm not holding my breath however. Ordered a Sharp Aquos last year from Future Shop and I didn't see it for 2 1/2 weeks.

I will be hitting up Future Shop today at 6:30, maybe look at a 55 inch TV to watch sports on, yikes, what will that be like, but have a hard time deciding on what to get, LCD, LED or Plasma. I hear Plasma TVs are very comparable to LCDs now not like before when there was no comparison. LED would be the way to go but they are too pricey, but still they do not consume as much energy as the other two so..........

Archived