Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArmchairCanuckGM

Boxing Day Shopping?

62 posts in this topic

I'm gonna use the the day to stock up on wood carving supplies, and a kevlar carving glove. Should get some great deals at the small hobby stores. I know artists have to suffer, but five cuts in one day wearing leather gloves is rediculous. Old carvers never die, they bleed to death before they get old.:)

I'm gonna use the the day to stock up on wood carving supplies, and a kevlar carving glove. Should get some great deals at the small hobby stores. I know artists have to suffer, but five cuts in one day wearing leather gloves is rediculous. Old carvers never die, they bleed to death before they get old. :)

What's a good beginner snowboard to get with bindings, boots, & whatever else you need?

Also I'm ready to switch to electric shavers. What's a good brand?

Also I'm ready to switch to electric shavers. What's a good brand?

I've never been Boxing Day shopping before but I've been thinking of trying it out this year.

Saw that after I posted mine. Seems like a really good deal. Never owned a Toshiba TV though, but all the reviews seem really good.

According to my order they estimate I should see it anwhere from the 27th to the 2nd. I'm not holding my breath however. Ordered a Sharp Aquos last year from Future Shop and I didn't see it for 2 1/2 weeks.

I'll probably just hang out in front of la vie en rose and see what looks good

I will be hitting up Future Shop today at 6:30, maybe look at a 55 inch TV to watch sports on, yikes, what will that be like, but have a hard time deciding on what to get, LCD, LED or Plasma. I hear Plasma TVs are very comparable to LCDs now not like before when there was no comparison. LED would be the way to go but they are too pricey, but still they do not consume as much energy as the other two so..........

Picked up Lord of the Rings trilogy Extended Version on Blu-Ray at Future Shop :) Only 3 copies left when I got in.

I will be heading to MEC. They don't have boxing day sales per se, but they do have a bunch of stuff on clearance right now.

After boxing day theres always a boxing week sale follow up lol

I love my Toshiba TV. I have friends who have had Sony and Samsung and LG all crap out or have problems over the years. My Toshiba is about 5 (I think) years old now and still going strong like the day my dad bought it.